Westbrook

Acronym.

3 hours ago, thatslapz said:

Based on a quick search, this feature makes it easier for kids or their parents to zip their jackets.  I can confirm it is also easier for adults zipping their own jackets..

LOL

Great write-up, what a sick jacket

On 4/20/2020 at 12:42 PM, thatslapz said:

Nice write-up. Could you get a photo comparison of the curved shoulder pocket you mentioned?

I have the newest 2.2A along with the 58 combo and love the shielding, so I worry when you said the flap may allow leakage. I love the new gravity flap, much more minimalistic.

I love the new ability to escape zip without having zipping because my big gripe is definitely the lowering of the collar zip and fully zipping in order to use the escape. I don't particularly like the mezz entry access reallocation mentioned, maybe its me but I've grown to like entering from the zipper side. I like the interior pocket of the flak pocket thats mentioned. as well.

At this point, with the various hood colors and variations, these should be produced and/or sold seperately for 'replacement' or accessorizing purposes.

REGARDING PHOTOS: you can access past story posts via the archive feature in you profile settings. My friend sent me your story and they disappeared, and I realized EFF its 24 hours.

~Lefty

On 4/20/2020 at 5:42 PM, thatslapz said:

The J1E-GT is a SS20 item and I do not know if it will get a wider release.

Did you get it on the Subnet? Else, how did you get your hands on one?

Posted (edited)
On 4/21/2020 at 12:41 PM, LeftyJeenyus said:

Nice write-up. Could you get a photo comparison of the curved shoulder pocket you mentioned?

Thanks, added a couple photos hope that clarifies.  And thanks, I will try to coordinate the photos with the text at some point. It was a lot to write and I'm kind of over it now haha. And you are correct @hentaiyarou69

D4CD83DE-3613-4C2A-A61C-B9C25F14D8CD.thumb.jpeg.9a4698aa78d4d103aee1ff9bbcb1bd6c.jpeg

78F73A90-EB59-46A6-9A34-08339DFC1720.thumb.jpeg.3b74ea3466a4daec77da7dedc1e92c15.jpeg

Edited by thatslapz

Not strictly acronym related news but culturally/historically significant: firmament berlin now stocks enfin leve. Interesting development considering their backstory with acr.

Me: Mum, can we get Acronym?

Mum: We have Acronym at home...

Acronym at home:

32 minutes ago, Inkinsurgent said:

Not strictly acronym related news but culturally/historically significant: firmament berlin now stocks enfin leve.

1 hour ago, Inkinsurgent said:

Not strictly acronym related news but culturally/historically significant: firmament berlin now stocks enfin leve. Interesting development considering their backstory with acr.

Yeah, The-Glade was one of the first shops to carry ACR. Maybe because Jorg left Firmament at some point and they stopped carrying ACR after that for some reason? Glade domain is now pointing to beinghunted instead of firmament like before. So it could be somewhat like statement idk.

They carried acr for a while after Jörg left, but at some point there was a change in direction and both acr and veilance, two brands they really put on the map in the early days, got dropped off the roster. Just strange to see a known acr ripoff end up there.

Still one of my fav. places in berlin though. 

Not a big fan of Firmament, but I purchased a J24 on sale (!) once when Errolson happened to be there (with two attractive females not leaving his side), giving me a demonstration of the jacket. 

20 minutes ago, NinjaGuyInToronto said:

He said the next drop is Monday?  Am I hearing that right?

I clocked that too, but had assumed this was recorded prior to the J1A-GKTP drop (although that drop was a Sunday). He covers / says lots of similar stuff in the Corporate Lunch podcast which released before (but possibly recorded after) this. I don't recall a drop being mentioned in the CL interview, but I was listening after a few beers...

Happens from time to time with Hanon. 

Still debating if I should go true to size or size down on the S23-AK though. Looks kinda good already on Ian who is 190cm - compared to me that is 10cm more and I would normally wear M...

3 minutes ago, dixonschneider said:

Still debating if I should go true to size or size down on the S23-AK

I’m in the same boat, my wide shoulders make it a tough decision.

Hi guys,

I would like to know if this is the correct thread to ask if a Acronym item is legit. I have some doubt about mine ... and looking for some expertise.

Cheers

1 hour ago, urcr said:

Hi guys,

I would like to know if this is the correct thread to ask if a Acronym item is legit. I have some doubt about mine ... and looking for some expertise.

Cheers

let's see some pictures then

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, nexus said:

Sorry if it's the wrong thread, but can someone help me to identify this bag? Thanks a lot!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

you must be new lol

Cordura 3A-5TS

Edited by moneytalks

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, moneytalks said:

you must be new lol

Cordura 3A-5TS

Thank you!

Edited by nexus

btw. I would like a J30 LP edit to come ^ that would be nice!!!

Posted (edited)

case closed :)

Edited by urcr

Brother, there’s not even a S on the tag for small ... I mean really lol ... some fakes are tricky but that ain’t it.

That's offensively fake. Like the lack of effort is straight up disrespectful lol

Thanks guys ! That's a bad news for me, I was about to re-sell it, but obviously it's not legit ... I have to say that this is a quite well done one tho, 

But thanks for having helped me !