Westbrook

Acronym.

They carried acr for a while after Jörg left, but at some point there was a change in direction and both acr and veilance, two brands they really put on the map in the early days, got dropped off the roster. Just strange to see a known acr ripoff end up there.

Still one of my fav. places in berlin though. 

Not a big fan of Firmament, but I purchased a J24 on sale (!) once when Errolson happened to be there (with two attractive females not leaving his side), giving me a demonstration of the jacket. 

20 minutes ago, NinjaGuyInToronto said:

He said the next drop is Monday?  Am I hearing that right?

I clocked that too, but had assumed this was recorded prior to the J1A-GKTP drop (although that drop was a Sunday). He covers / says lots of similar stuff in the Corporate Lunch podcast which released before (but possibly recorded after) this. I don't recall a drop being mentioned in the CL interview, but I was listening after a few beers...

Happens from time to time with Hanon. 

Still debating if I should go true to size or size down on the S23-AK though. Looks kinda good already on Ian who is 190cm - compared to me that is 10cm more and I would normally wear M...

3 minutes ago, dixonschneider said:

Still debating if I should go true to size or size down on the S23-AK

I’m in the same boat, my wide shoulders make it a tough decision.

Hi guys,

I would like to know if this is the correct thread to ask if a Acronym item is legit. I have some doubt about mine ... and looking for some expertise.

Cheers

1 hour ago, urcr said:

Hi guys,

I would like to know if this is the correct thread to ask if a Acronym item is legit. I have some doubt about mine ... and looking for some expertise.

Cheers

let's see some pictures then

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, nexus said:

Sorry if it's the wrong thread, but can someone help me to identify this bag? Thanks a lot!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

you must be new lol

Cordura 3A-5TS

Edited by moneytalks

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, moneytalks said:

you must be new lol

Cordura 3A-5TS

Thank you!

Edited by nexus

btw. I would like a J30 LP edit to come ^ that would be nice!!!

Posted (edited)

case closed :)

Edited by urcr

Brother, there’s not even a S on the tag for small ... I mean really lol ... some fakes are tricky but that ain’t it.

That's offensively fake. Like the lack of effort is straight up disrespectful lol

Thanks guys ! That's a bad news for me, I was about to re-sell it, but obviously it's not legit ... I have to say that this is a quite well done one tho, 

But thanks for having helped me !

Posted (edited)

Literally no one said it's a well done rep

Edited by uboraan

Anyone know if Cashllama silk and Cashllama wool shrink?  Googling seems to suggest it doesn’t, which I’m skeptical of.

4 hours ago, NCiao said:

Anyone know if Cashllama silk and Cashllama wool shrink?  Googling seems to suggest it doesn’t, which I’m skeptical of.

I'd hand wash and hang dry so that if there was any shrink the weight should pull it true again, or fork up for dry cleaning, thankfully silk and wool are pretty antimicrobial materials so they shouldn't build up body oder too quickly?(speculation on my part)

8 hours ago, urcr said:

Thanks guys ! That's a bad news for me, I was about to re-sell it, but obviously it's not legit ... I have to say that this is a quite well done one tho, 

But thanks for having helped me !

You’re whack, wouldn’t surprise me if you’re the one making and selling that shit. 

Posted (edited)

J1A-GTKP showed up today. Awesome to see Acronym in navy and yellow, and i've even come around on the text, but size M is too big for me =/ if anyone with bomb feedback wants it at retail + customs before I list to grailed, or wants to trade their S (long shot I know), hit me up

I notice that the knits are no longer listed on acrnm.com which is interesting because a few vendors seem to be erroneously selling them early. maybe preparing to release tomorrow?

also -- you can apparently pay UPS customs fees online now, but they held it because they wanted my SSN due to the product being made in china. always something holding up acronym deliveries :)

Edited by eidolarr

8 hours ago, eidolarr said:

J1A-GTKP showed up today. Awesome to see Acronym in navy and yellow, and i've even come around on the text, but size M is too big for me =/ if anyone with bomb feedback wants it at retail + customs before I list to grailed, or wants to trade their S (long shot I know), hit me up

I notice that the knits are no longer listed on acrnm.com which is interesting because a few vendors seem to be erroneously selling them early. maybe preparing to release tomorrow?

also -- you can apparently pay UPS customs fees online now, but they held it because they wanted my SSN due to the product being made in china. always something holding up acronym deliveries :)

Shirt, Crewneck & J84 just dropped, so I guess they took them off the website to update the page.

Posted (edited)

S23-AK S and M already sold out. Luckily where quick enough to grab an M, lets hope it will fit!

J84-S Hood looks a bit like the one on the J1E. Not sure what to think about it yet. Also, who noticed the P22-S restock?

Edited by dixonschneider