Westbrook

Acronym.

Re: the retailers being dropped, I thought someone posted in this thread that they contacted END and they will be receiving FW at a later date and to keep an eye on social media for an official announcement.

1 minute ago, shifty said:

Re: the retailers being dropped, I thought someone posted in this thread that they contacted END and they will be receiving FW at a later date and to keep an eye on social media for an official announcement.

Yep, that's what I was told on the chat... Hopefully that person wasn't mistaken!

1 hour ago, lopiteaux said:

Yep, that's what I was told on the chat... Hopefully that person wasn't mistaken!

same here. I'm  guessing the delayed drop is because End usually takes photos of their own?

8 minutes ago, TestaRossaTed said:

same here. I'm  guessing the delayed drop is because End usually takes photos of their own?

Yeah, not sure... they seemed a little edgy when asked a second time. I've got a suspicion that there's some confusion on their, ahem, "end".

Edited by lopiteaux

21 minutes ago, TestaRossaTed said:

It's never stopped them from jumping the gun and dropping 15 minutes before everyone else in the past. 

8 hours ago, henrisan said:

me neither but after a phone call with andre yesterday where he confirmed that they got dropped by them I can assure you.

they didn't even put an order for FW because they wasn't informed via subnet mail and the possible order was passed over - sad but true

Wow this makes me irrationally upset, they go way back so this really blows my mind... my first ever purchase from them was during the Glade days and ever since then, I've always bought one piece from them out of tradition. 

Edit: Was looking through random receipts and found my 3A-MSOL1 purchase back in 2010... good night, sweet prince

Edited by vir2L

9 minutes ago, vir2L said:

Wow this makes me irrationally upset, they go way back so this really blows my mind... my first ever purchase from them during the Glade days and ever since then, I've always bought one piece from them out of tradition. 

Edit: Was looking through random receipts and found my 3A-MSOL1 purchase back in 2010... good night, sweet prince

Did they drop end because the outfits were so badly put together?

Edited by CARLOOA

9 hours ago, henrisan said:

Firmament & END. for sure

didn't see any new collection at BELIEF and Murkudis too

Murkudis is getting J56-S and J58-WS in mid October, they still have J61-WS and J56-GT in small from previous season btw

12 hours ago, darkart said:

You are totally right, i tried on P23A Size Small, it loosen immediately when i take my first step. I am 29-30 inch waist. Without tightening, the waist of P23A is more than 40

10 hours ago, chris_n said:

update to this: if you move the 'bunches' of fabric that accumulate on either side of the buckles, they seem to work a bit better. the fabric bunching seems to not allow the buckle to lay flat (which is what locks the straps in place)

12 hours ago, chris_n said:

sum1 talk 2 me bout the built in tightening mechanism of the p23a and p25h lollllllllll

best feature: self loosens while you're walking down the street

i've had reasonable luck w/ "locking" the buckle by pulling the inside of the buckle outwards (vs. pulling the outside of the buckle to loosen). spent like 10 minutes this AM fucking around with it. 

1 minute ago, solographik said:

i've had reasonable luck w/ "locking" the buckle by pulling the inside of the buckle outwards (vs. pulling the outside of the buckle to loosen). spent like 10 minutes this AM fucking around with it. 

10 minutes well spent.  So is this an actual thing?  An official P25/P23A negative.

Just now, GFNS said:

10 minutes well spent.  So is this an actual thing?  An official P25/P23A negative.

I wouldn't look at it that way. It honestly felt similar to the locking mechanism on the Prestos (which btw changed my entire life when I found out you could just flip the zipper pull upside down, lol).

12 minutes ago, solographik said:

I wouldn't look at it that way. It honestly felt similar to the locking mechanism on the Prestos (which btw changed my entire life when I found out you could just flip the zipper pull upside down, lol).

you changed my life just now

13 hours ago, bboysparrow said:

What's your definition of minimal. Between Acronym, Nike ACG, and SISP, I'm sure hes doing pretty well for himself.

My definition of minimal is low 6 figures.  I would hope he makes more.

As I wrote - from Acronym, meaning directly from Acrnm sales, not from his partnerships with NIke and SISP.

*off topic

Talking about some good memories, AZITA was a great place to grab some ACR stuff back then.

My first purchase. And second. And third. Then Glade. 

It was smooth, very nice packing & without custom's headache everytime.

402114_243813269037630_996741752_n.jpg.f59443b4bc40cc2833849e2b8d3b8311.jpg

Can anyone confirm NG3 or NG4, I can't tell the difference.

///edit: Dug a bit more. It's the NG3

IMG_20170922_151354.jpg

IMG_20170922_151416.jpg

Edited by X.bee
Found Kojima's bag & spec sheet

Disappointing discovery on quality of my J58-WS, received today. Put my hand in the left chest pocket only to feel the seam give way and now I have a hole. Will probably take to my local tailor to fix but this is a nuisance I shouldn't have to deal with at this price point...

20170922_213413417_iOS.jpg

These dudes is playing games with our neck’s emotions.  This is like the 5th photo of Kojima in something we probably won’t see released anytime soon.

37 minutes ago, gunpwdr said:

Disappointing discovery on quality of my J58-WS, received today. Put my hand in the left chest pocket only to feel the seam give way and now I have a hole. Will probably take to my local tailor to fix but this is a nuisance I shouldn't have to deal with at this price point...

20170922_213413417_iOS.jpg

If it was Rebuild by Needles, it would be a neat find but I agree with you there.  Was it just a seam or did you note any actual fabric tear?

p23-s first impressions; waist felt comically large but cinched down as intended, fit afterward was similar to acr fit pics (ie straps down to my knees). Only thing that felt a little off was that i felt like the cuff didn't have much separation from the pant leg, but it looks like if the cuff is stacked a little bit and not pulling down the pant it gets that look. Also, spec sheet lists 8 pockets? Is the goofy little corner thing in the front hand pockets considered a separate internal pocket?

14 minutes ago, shifty said:

Also, spec sheet lists 8 pockets? Is the goofy little corner thing in the front hand pockets considered a separate internal pocket?

Yeah I think those are the "deep" pockets or whatever they're called. SS17 ACG cargos have em too. 

Try the front of your left pocket. There should be another pocket exactly like the phone pocket on outside right leg. At least that's what I discovered on my p23ts

Edited by barto

12 hours ago, Patrick_Bateman said:

That is so unbelievable, as a 'german' brand with a showroom and company headquarter in Germany, dropping the only local retailer is nearly treason. Sorry for being that dramatic, but I am really upset about this right now.

They weren't the only local retailer. Andreas Murkudis also stocked ACR, although @henrisan says they also got dropped?

35 minutes ago, drgitlin said:

They weren't the only local retailer. Andreas Murkudis also stocked ACR, although @henrisan says they also got dropped?

murkudis didn't get dropped. they just didn't buy anything from the first release. 

6 hours ago, solographik said:

if you're suggesting what i think you are, this doesn't really do much.