Westbrook

Acronym.

1 minute ago, X.bee said:

I will make my money back today, betting on 24. He been training :D

Can someone who actually knows 24 really make this happen? Where’d chonglove go?

If my payment actually didn't go through, when should I be expecting a refund? They haven't refunded anything yet so Im keeping my fingers crossed. Not expecting their customer service to respond anytime soon either. 

I really like seeing E cancelling bot orders and it looks like taking steps to prevent re sellers from making a quick buck. I'll admit that there wasn't really anything I really wanted this drop, not to mention that I find the price hike to be a little hard to swallow, but I think small steps like these goes a long way of maintaining brand loyalty. It's also clear that prices are still below what the market will pay so it's hard to me to really get angry at E for being successful. 

25 minutes ago, dolvn said:

the fb b/t/s page is wildin out right now it's hilarious.

when is the FB BST not hilarious 

Might've been asked before but how does hanon usually ship and deal with customs invoices? Never used parcel force before. Would calling them and asking to change to the correct code work? 

1 minute ago, Kamikaze said:

Might've been asked before but how does hanon usually ship and deal with customs invoices? Never used parcel force before. Would calling them and asking to change to the correct code work? 

PF is handled in Usa via usps or dhl. So it depends on which carrier picks it up in the Usa. Most likely USPS

Anyone want a P23A in size L? A certain site has it sitting for 10 minutes.

PM me, I know there's a shit ton of lurkers right now.

SOLD

Edited by vir2L

Just now, bluecrush said:

Anyone else have their paypal payment go through w/o an order confirmation from the main site?

Check your junk / spam folders. 

Orders via the main site will get 2 emails: 

1. "Your order at ACRONYM" (containing pdf of invoice)

2. "Your payment for ACRONYM" (confirming payment)

13 minutes ago, bluecrush said:

Anyone else have their paypal payment go through w/o an order confirmation from the main site?

Acronym used to have this issue of delayed emails, didnt happen this time for anyone i know but issue might still be there. 

either way theres nothing you can do but sit and watch for an email or a paypal refund

Spoiler

bRxKGE4.jpg

Every payment that got cancelled due due to an issue with my checking account, happened around 18.00 - 18.15, and these emails came in this order. Can anyone confirm its just a delay in the order cancelled emails, and just receiving them late and not my actual order being cancelled? every payment that failed happened well before I made the actual order that went through. I got the proper confirmation emails immediately after it went through. So it seems like only the cancellation emails have a delay. 

17 minutes ago, bluecrush said:

I've had orders show up at my door without receiving order/shipping conf

Edited by junchengjc

Just now, nodre said:

j61 and p26 not seeing release today?

coming soon is just code for sold out sorry mate 

In the rush of things, my dumbass input the wrong address for one of my orders. (Double check your invoices, just to be sure) I emailed the ACR team sooner after, but I can only assume they're going thru a maelstrom of orders right now. Anybody here have the same experience? I've read in previous posts that they are pretty quick to respond. I'm scared that I just took a 2k hit because of a logistical error. T_T  

1 minute ago, CountZatara said:

I've read in previous posts that they are pretty quick to respond. 

uhhhhhhhhhhhh what 

8 minutes ago, junchengjc said:

I've had orders show up at my door without receiving order/shipping conf

yep. just praying it's one of those cases. it's been awhile since i ordered off the main site lol

I missed out as a result of spending too much time trying to compare retailers for both their stock and their pricing. I hope upcoming seasons will be exclusive to acrnm.com. That would, for myself at least, make buying new Acronym more enjoyable.

2 minutes ago, junkie_dolphin said:

So is the NG4 happening next drop? Or never? Why was it in the video?

Yes, the drop is in two parts from what i've heard. Think its easier just to make a whole complete video instead of splitting it up, would make it weird if they started doing so in the future as well i'd think. 

Edited by RichChigga

Just now, RichChigga said:

Yes, the drop is in two parts from what i've heard. Think its easier just to make a whole complete video instead of splitting it up, would make it weird if they started doing so in the future as well i'd think. 

The reason I ask is that all the other items featured in the video are currently visible on the site, listed as "coming soon," but not the NG4.

1 minute ago, hooper said:

I missed out as a result of spending too much time trying to compare retailers for both their stock and their pricing. I hope upcoming seasons will be exclusive to acrnm.com. That would, for myself at least, make buying new Acronym more enjoyable.

If you're from the US, try your best to avoid acrnm.com, haven, and end-clothing if you're looking for the best prices. If you really MUST order internationally, I've had wonderful experiences with Firmament, Bureau, and HBX.

As an example, the J58-WS is 1040 EUR which is optimistically 1235.95 USD (excluding duties and shipping and the bs PayPal conversion rate)

US retailers: 

• Saint Alfred: $1288
  • Idol Brooklyn: $1245
  • Hotoveli: $1165
  • Bodega: $1099

acrnm.com is always my last resort. I got better things to do than trying to talk to UPS tinkering with classifcation numbers... s/o @CARLOOA and @Voyager for their help as always

Saint Alfred really jacked their prices up overall this year (not just accounting for acr price increase).  Last fw the J58 was somewhere around 750 usd

i just pulled up my haven receipt for the j58 from last year and it was 1,350 usd. i think hotoveli was the cheapest but still over 1.1k