supertalk6
Westbrook

Acronym.

anyone have any tips on applying granger's spray DWR to stotz? do i spray liberally or sparingly?

1 hour ago, nodre said:

anyone have any tips on applying granger's spray DWR to stotz? do i spray liberally or sparingly?

Liberally

14 minutes ago, Xenomorph said:

Another FW-17 items: J16-GT, J62-S, J56-S, P23A-DS, P23-S, P25H-DS, SM1-AM, J58-WS, NG7-AM

201708147LMSPtDXEJLvf72z_IqAJe_large.jpeg

what is sm1-am????

1 hour ago, mariahscarry said:

what is sm1-am????

mesh pompon scarf :ph34r::P

Безымянный17.jpg

Edited by Xenomorph

some goodlooking shit in there but i just know that mesh scarf is going to be €900 or something.

Exsqueeze me for getting political. My gott, the world as it appears, get in my fucking head.

Spoiler

23 hours ago, TIMDOT said:

From Errolson's twitter:

This is the level of pessimism within anti-racism movements. Ideas like this disregard class analysis and therefore don't look at racism from an anti-capitalist viewpoint.

What's the point if it's inherent and there's no self-realization through activism. What did all dead anti-racist activists fight for? With this reasoning a hypothetical statement to the person that died yesterday in Charlottesville would be "Sorry. White supremacy prevails."

Capitalism created and sustains racism. The ruling class materially benefits from divisions between the majority. Workers in the US in a less racially diverse workplace are paid less on average. The working class, does not materially benefit from racism.

What are ways to interpret the act of change in society on an individual and societal level? 
1.The individual changes through the struggle of changing society 
2.Educate the individual to change society (racism is dynamic and insidious, a new persecuted minority every decade, making this a slower process)(this is all forms of mysticism) 
3.Deny change in individuals = deny change to society.
1 smashes the status quo. 2 and 3 reinforce it. 1 has impetus, 2 doesn't, 3 negates it. A conception of privilege theory, which prioritizes WS over a class analysis of racism (edit: not the ideology of WS), is 2 and 3.

When white supremacy is the prism you look at things through how do you differentiate between racists and fascists? And more importantly how do you change things?

Edited by TIMDOT

this is more important topic than leaked FW1718 consumerims, but let's stick to the topic.

It is, i'm pedantic. Also, I don't like things being leaked not in spoilers.

17 hours ago, piece keeper said:

I prefer those older hoods outside the collar as opposed to Fast Hood on J32, etc. because when it's wet you can't stow the hood unless you want that water on your neck. 

The hood is the hardest thing to design in a unique way. The fast hood is a great design but hoods on the outside are more comfortable

Edited by TIMDOT

With all these leaks, are we expecting the drop early September or so?

I sure hope there is a set of normal pants in the mix this season. Do not want Harem pants or Capris, no matter how hi-tek the fabric. 

Also, can anyone comment on the fit of the J63-pb. The listed measurement for the chest seems quite generous, and I’m thinking a L could actually work instead of my usual XL.

41 minutes ago, Cornuto said:

I sure hope there is a set of normal pants in the mix this season. Do not want Harem pants or Capris, no matter how hi-tek the fabric. 

Also, can anyone comment on the fit of the J63-pb. The listed measurement for the chest seems quite generous, and I’m thinking a L could actually work instead of my usual XL.

I wouldn't size down, It's deceptively svelte.

13 minutes ago, sportello said:

Has to be.

Don't set yourself up for disappointment my friend. 

2 hours ago, CARLOOA said:

I wouldn't size down, It's deceptively svelte.

Well that sucks. Still not sure if there ever was an XL J63.

5 minutes ago, Cornuto said:

Well that sucks. Still not sure if there ever was an XL J63.

There was.  It popped up on the site for all of 15 minutes before it was snatched up.

@Cornuto, it's not on their website, but there is an XL J63-PB at Idol Brooklyn as of this Saturday. It's worth giving them a call tomorrow morning because it's the last one they have. 

19 hours ago, Xenomorph said:

Another FW-17 items: J16-GT, J62-S, J56-S, P23A-DS, P23-S, P25H-DS, SM1-AM, J58-WS, NG7-AM

Does anyone know anything about the gaiter in the bottom right? I heard some rumblings that it had a hood, but from this picture it looks like it's got a bib.

7 hours ago, zork said:

Does anyone know anything about the gaiter in the bottom right? I heard some rumblings that it had a hood, but from this picture it looks like it's got a bib.

turn it around and now it has a cape. 

7 hours ago, zork said:

it would have been better shadow project piece that can zip in the stupid halved zippers

1 hour ago, TechwearEnthusiast said:

turn it around and now it has a cape. 

turn it upside down and now it has a... urmm... lid?

On 14/08/2017 at 8:55 AM, Xenomorph said:

any hints how j62-s differs from the -pb version? still zip cuffs I hope.

FYI. SS-18 will be passed. FW-18 only. Info from one of the retailers. no shit

That just means SS18 will be Acrnm store only. They do this every few years, no need to panic.

9 minutes ago, Dolphinski said:

That just means SS18 will be Acrnm store only. They do this every few years, no need to panic.

no. they said about full concentration on FW2018 work. sounds strange for me too

7 minutes ago, Yan90 said:

no. they said about full concentration on FW2018 work. sounds strange for me too

Maybe they realised we don’t go outside during the Spring/Summer months