Westbrook

Acronym.

How is it dead? A majority of these lackluster pieces sat before and now they all sold out. Modulars are a no-brainer.

Hype is going to be alive and well once FW17 drops, especially a certain jacket which shall not be named.

Edit: If that was sarcasm, you got me.

Edited by vir2L

Nearly impossible to acquire still unless you have access to bot programs to buy and get alerts or are in the know way ahead of time. Otherwise you suffer from the outlandish prices from the resale market. Hype still fully alive and well as things are still selling out within hours and more than likely to continue for some time. We all know the P10 is at most a $400 to $600 pant and even that could be pushing it. Although I'm no stranger to supply and demand so c'est la vie They should seriously consider a pre-order system or maybe even a create your own KIT ala KIT 001. Choose your bag, pant, belt, and jacket etc. Just a thought though of course. One can dream B).

25 minutes ago, N6MAA10816 said:

Nearly impossible to acquire still unless you have access to bot programs to buy and get alerts or are in the know way ahead of time. Otherwise you suffer from the outlandish prices from the resale market. Hype still fully alive and well as things are still selling out within hours and more than likely to continue for some time. We all know the P10 is at most a $400 to $600 pant and even that could be pushing it. Although I'm no stranger to supply and demand so c'est la vie They should seriously consider a pre-order system or maybe even a create your own KIT ala KIT 001. Choose your bag, pant, belt, and jacket etc. Just a thought though of course. One can dream B).

I don't think Acronym suffers in the same way that other brands do in this sense purely because of the price point. The outlay is too high for most wannabe resellers to jump in and try their hand at it. 

You don't need a bot to cop Acronym at all if you're really scoping out different sites and what not and prepare yourself for the drop. The hype is certainly at crazy levels in comparison to history, but it's not quite at the level you're inferring yet.

Imagine being so slow that you think you need a bot for ACR. You maybe-probably could do with a bot for Supreme; you just need to be around for Acronym.

what makes this brand so addictive is the hunt. if acrnm was like uniqlo, i doubt everyone have feels like this. gotta take the good with the bad  :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, hoju said:

Imagine being so slow that you think you need a bot for ACR. You maybe-probably could do with a bot for Supreme; you just need to be around for Acronym.

Yea exactly. If there's anything you really want from a drop and you miss out it means you just didn't put in enough effort pretty much.

yeah i dont think anyone knew about this restock other than maybe people in the know. i dont remember them ever doing this in the past. people might've just been at the computer at the right time to purchase.

What a restock to wake up to.

Funny to see those petrol p13-ch in xl still haven't sold since the old website. Not even hype can move them. 

I didn't spot it until an hour or so after @chunglove posted initially, and there was still plenty of stock(Almost snagged the CH-J31, but im still not sure how I feel about those sleeve tabs...). Think this went over most peoples heads. Even the comments in Errolson's intagram post seem to reflect how few people realized this was old product, not a fresh drop. 

1 hour ago, brainerd666 said:

I didn't spot it until an hour or so after @chunglove posted initially, and there was still plenty of stock(Almost snagged the CH-J31, but im still not sure how I feel about those sleeve tabs...). Think this went over most peoples heads. Even the comments in Errolson's intagram post seem to reflect how few people realized this was old product, not a fresh drop. 

lol omg i just saw that post. most ppl thought it was a new drop LOLLLL

11 minutes ago, chris_n said:

lol omg i just saw that post. most ppl thought it was a new drop LOLLLL

Yea, saw someone mention they wished the womans pieces would've gone a new direction...

It has been pretty fun to see the site so full of imagery/product rundowns, as opposed to its typically ghosty feel. Not to mention the random young and old Errolson fit pics. 

3 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

[...]

2:same for newly taken fit pics on sp12ts-ch,lenny rocks item OCP-KA1,usually ka is for short sleeves,not sure wether the tee or the legging.

[...]

That's most likely the shirt—which looks great. The leggings are, I'd say based on the stripe, Nike.

1 hour ago, kraak said:

That's most likely the shirt—which looks great. The leggings are, I'd say based on the stripe, Nike.

http://www.zappos.com/p/nike-power-tech-running-tight-black-reflective-silver/product/8668434/color/124182?ef_id=WBatOQAAACReOef6%3A20170723215202%3As&ef_id=WBatOQAAACReOef6%3A20170723215202%3As

You're right nike.

2 minutes ago, Sureal said:

0ff4c2d097_w950.jpg

Am I colorblind, or are we gonna get another nike release?

Looks like Crimsons to me.

17 minutes ago, Sureal said:

Am I colorblind, or are we gonna get another nike release?

Pretty sure it's just the lighting/editing.

i'm actually kind of glad none of the older pant models are in my size or i would've gone on a spree

Essentially, if you want to wear Acronym, you need two things 

1. the knowledge the brand exists

2. the willingness to fork over the cash/pay the duties (oh hey, your $1100 jacket is actually $1400 because it isn't made locally *shakes head(I know, duties promote local business, but it's a pain in the ass for us))

beyond that, it isn't that hard to get a hold of.

Edited by AnomalousTautology
typos

I dunno...I had a hell of a time trying to get the stuff I wanted last release and I was there on the dot waiting for it.

Edited by RemarkableArmor

I like that the dystopian future you all dreamed of came in the form of robots buying the clothes you covet.

17 hours ago, RemarkableArmor said:

34 looks so good in those new pics where he sized up. Very underrated jacket if you ask me.

Agree'd.

When I first saw the J56 it reminded me of the J34. Seeing it now makes it very tempting

Picked up a pair of P14-S in olive, wanted both colors but black was sold out by the time I was out of the movie. Hopefully the medium fits, otherwise it'll be up for sale. (Increasingly convinced I should be buying small in the pants not medium but the page for the 14s says size up.)

Was tempted by the P13s but who can pull of jodhpurs in this day and age?

We should all have bought them and started a weird tech-jodhpurs instagram troll sesh. Throw the hype beasts off their game. 

7 hours ago, drgitlin said:

Picked up a pair of P14-S in olive, wanted both colors but black was sold out by the time I was out of the movie. Hopefully the medium fits, otherwise it'll be up for sale. (Increasingly convinced I should be buying small in the pants not medium but the page for the 14s says size up.)

Was tempted by the P13s but who can pull of jodhpurs in this day and age?

used to own p14s and they definitely work better sized up

Your custom fees are joke compared to EU duties on everything above 23EUR. You have no VAT, so all your base price is lower, on the other hand we have to pay VAT on items imported from non-VAT countries.

I know that it's a pain in the ass to pay extra for nothing, but you have plenty of options to buy locally, including retailers whose discount codes work on acronym.

On 7/24/2017 at 1:00 AM, AnomalousTautology said:

Essentially, if you want to wear Acronym, you need two things 

1. the knowledge the brand exists

2. the willingness to fork over the cash/pay the duties (oh hey, your $1100 jacket is actually $1400 because it isn't made locally *shakes head(I know, duties promote local business, but it's a pain in the ass for us))

beyond that, it isn't that hard to get a hold of.

3. Be size L or XL so you can be asleep on the day of release and still walk away with 5 jackets, 4 shirts, and 3 pairs of pants

2 minutes ago, vir2L said:

3. Be size L or XL so you can be asleep on the day of release and still walk away with 5 jackets, 4 shirts, and 3 pairs of pants

Guilty..

most of the time, either L or XL fit me well.

could still pick up a J34... 

4 hours ago, danii said:

... but you have plenty of options to buy locally, including retailers whose discount codes work on acronym.

lol easiest way to cop acr is from the source. shit sells out in secs at stockists.