Westbrook

Acronym.

2 hours ago, capnpyro said:

Can't say I've ever felt an item in brugnoli, any opinions 

it's literally just cotton terry.

Do we know a time acronym will drop the collection on their site, or will it be random? 

I know they dropped the prestos really early the morning of the drop, and DAF were dropped like midday.

4 minutes ago, Dolphinski said:

We're expecting 18:00 CET

Thanks i'll keep an eye out

Edited by StolenBread

1 hour ago, Inkinsurgent said:

it's literally just cotton terry.

They are just the manufacturer of the material, makes it sound exotic though right?

2 minutes ago, hoju said:

11a94ec24c_w950.jpg

73f965ea27_w950.jpg

the P24s look really lack luster compared to the p24a counterparts

23 minutes ago, StolenBread said:

the P24s look really lack luster compared to the p24a counterparts

I'm sure quite a few people will enjoy having a more conservative looking pant option.

I always thought it was what Acronym wants rather than market driven, they always acted in this way so far, or at least that is how it has appeared.

The two colour J1TS-S looks sick, actually. I wouldn't mind a GT version for the next season.

1 minute ago, kraak said:

The two colour J1TS-S looks sick, actually. I wouldn't mind a GT version for the next season.

If they make a j1a-GT with that two tone, i'm all for it. The techsys on my chest kinda throws me off

Kind of think the criticism of the j1ts is hilarious. This is pure acronym. I get that the webbing is a little odd, but I remember finding the big square front pocket on the j1a a little odd, years ago.

This stuff only sort of makes sense when you look at it—usually physically using/wearing it is when it makes sense. I'm curious about those new arm pockets.

1 minute ago, junkie_dolphin said:

I'm curious about those new arm pockets.

I love the shoulder pockets, i just don't know how I really feel about the techsys going right across the chest, will need to see it with some modulars attached. 

14 minutes ago, StolenBread said:

I love the shoulder pockets, i just don't know how I really feel about the techsys going right across the chest, will need to see it with some modulars attached. 

After owning both colors for the last few days, i must say they look kinda weird if you have nothing attached.

The color difference between the tec sys and the jacket is also quite noticeable (two shades of black).

Edited by yankees19032002

26 minutes ago, yankees19032002 said:

After owning both colors for the last few days, i must say they look kinda weird if you have nothing attached.

The color difference between the tec sys and the jacket is also quite noticeable (two shades of black).

How's the fit... Compared to j1b, and GT variants?

3 minutes ago, meccaNIZM said:

How's the fit... Compared to j1b, and GT variants?

Never really liked S jacket tbh cause it feels heavy. Only bought this because I think it looks cool as shit, and i have a few MPs to spare. I wish they would make this a GT in the future, but the S jacket ain't cheap already. 

Edited by yankees19032002

Is it just the product shots they used for the P10TS-DS or does the DS fabric not stack around the knee at all? It seems all the stacking is at the shins/ankles. Comparing photos of the CH and S variants the DS looks quite a bit worse silhouette wise. I'm aware Stots and CH are more stiff than DS, but is the effect really that drastic in real life? 

2 minutes ago, yankees19032002 said:

Never really liked S jacket tbh cause it feels heavy. Only bought this because I think it looks cool as shit, and i have a few MPs to spare. I wish they would make this a GT in the future, but the S jacket ain't cheap already. 

Compared to the J1A-GT fit, how would you say this stacks up in terms of layering?  I can currently throw my J1A-GT over my J46-WS and effectively look like Vader.  Think this'll stand up well with that combo in colder climates?

Just now, GFNS said:

Compared to the J1A-GT fit, how would you say this stacks up in terms of layering?  I can currently throw my J1A-GT over my J46-WS and effectively look like Vader.  Think this'll stand up well with that combo in colder climates?

Never had the J1A, but i just don't find S to be a good layering piece. its a great standalone piece though, but it also has the zippers for J58-WS (More J58 coming soon)

2 minutes ago, yankees19032002 said:

Never had the J1A, but i just don't find S to be a good layering piece. its a great standalone piece though, but it also has the zippers for J58-WS (More J58 coming soon)

More J58?  Tell me more...

4 minutes ago, yankees19032002 said:

Shieeeet. J1B-S + J58-WS is an amazing layering combo in my opinion.

I like the fact that there is a certain androgyny being introduced, but also unless production numbers are upped then the potential buying market has doubled, gone is the femme line.

Interesting tactic.