Warehouse

Medine

cmo,

I don't have any fit pics at the moment but will try to get my l**y a** off the couch ;-)

Regarding the short inseam, have you considered the "Kaigai" version of the 800?  Same $275 price and similar measurements, apart from the Kaigai's longer inseam, as shown below.

John

800 Raw Kaigai:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=17551&category_id=1&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

800 Raw Non-Kaigai (the one I have):

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=16446&category_id=1&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

1000, 1001, 1001SXX, and 1003XX are all VERY close in shape, though the 1000 and 1003XX are the most similar.  

The 1001SXX is, I believe, the pattern used a few years ago from 2010 for the 15th Anniv 1001XX.  It will be a little fuller up top, resulting in a more tapered appearance compared to the 1000/1003XX.  It appears they bumped the sizing up a little for the 1001SXX. The size 36 in it should fit like my 38 from 2010.      

BiG has the measurements up for the new 1000, raw and unwashed.  Going off of what my 1003XX measured compared to what Warehouse says that would, BiG has the 1000 right.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=17615&category_id=&manufacturer_id=4&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

1001sxx 34 x32

measurements from wh website is super accurate

soaking mine in cold tap water

fabric feels like 11 oz . instead of 13.5 oz

maybe will feel heavier after the soak

image2_zpsa1bbc4f0.jpg

image4_zps2c390bea.jpg

image3_zpsb4d5aaa0.jpg

image1_zps672c95e9.jpg

cold soaked the 1001sxx

before

waist 47cm 

thigh 35.5cm

knee 26.5cm

front rise 32.7cm

back rise 43.5cm

inseam 89.6cm

hem 24.2cm

after a cold soak with tons of agitation

hang dried

waist 44cm

thigh 33.2cm

knee 24.5cm

front rise 31

back rise 41

inseam 81cm

hem 23cm

wow i bet these would still shrink more with a hot soak and dryer!

To the guys worried about inseam length, I wouldn't let not being able to wear a cuff deter you from picking up a pair of warehouse. As long as they aren't high waters (no break), go for it.  

Hoggy, those old pairs you posted are beautiful!