Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Fullcounts are the only pair that I actually have to take my wallet out when I sit. Maybe it's the way I place my wallet but when I switched from my PBJ's to my Fullcounts I noticed the back pockets were huge and my ass would hurt after a few minutes of sitting. That's probably my one complaint with Fullcount, the back pockets are too big/weirdly placed. 

Hi folks, quick question (and I've searched '1109' in this thread already): is it the done thing to size down 1 or size down 2 on the 1109? I'm a 29" waist, and Denimio have the one-wash size 27 as having a 29.1" waist, but Okayama have the one-wash size 28 as having a 28.9" waist.

Bit late, but only just started wearing my 1109. I sized down one to a 30. I actually think I might have got away with sizing down 2. The waist has already stretched out and is looser than my SDA 103, and Momotaro 0201 (size 31). They are narrow in the thighs though, so thats the measurement i'd pay most attention to.

I love them. I think I'm going to order another pair in fact to keep on ice.

Edited by TheIntelligentHoodwinker

WW2.jpg

who wants these? ww2 limited  i can accept order. 280 a pop shipped and paypaled! lemme know delivery is mid july

Hi, I tried to send you a private message regarding these jeans.

Could you please send me one so we can discuss the purchase of a pair?

Many thanks

Clint

Fullcounts are the only pair that I actually have to take my wallet out when I sit. Maybe it's the way I place my wallet but when I switched from my PBJ's to my Fullcounts I noticed the back pockets were huge and my ass would hurt after a few minutes of sitting. That's probably my one complaint with Fullcount, the back pockets are too big/weirdly placed. 

This, it makes it feel really un natural, and not very comfortable.

My 34 have a fairly wide space, and have a mid length wallet. Just sits in an unusual spot is all. If I wore them all the time I don't think I would have much of a problem with it.

But really, it's a non factor and wouldn't bat an eye at purchasing another pair.

Bit late, but only just started wearing my 1109. I sized down one to a 30. I actually think I might have got away with sizing down 2. The waist has already stretched out and is looser than my SDA 103, and Momotaro 0201 (size 31). They are narrow in the thighs though, so thats the measurement i'd pay most attention to.

I love them. I think I'm going to order another pair in fact to keep on ice.

Thanks. I think I'll go with a size 27 then.

On the subject of pockets: How deep are the front pockets on Full Counts? PBJ front pockets are ideal. (I keep my wallet in a front pocket - I'd be worried about pickpockets if I had it in a back pocket!).

Edited by Ceffyl

On the subject of pockets: How deep are the front pockets on Full Counts? PBJ front pockets are ideal. (I keep my wallet in a front pocket - I'd be worried about pickpockets if I had it in a back pocket!).

I have a pair of the PBJ xx013 (the Blue In Green ones) and the pockets are similar. The whole fit is actually quite similar to the 1109xx in fact, but with a shorter inseam and slightly narrow leg opening.

• 2 weeks later...

^ The reason I asked the question above is that I've been wearing the 0105 lately (size 33) and have to say it's my best fitting pair of jeans, at least in the top block.  The 13.7 oz. denim is also incredibly soft and comfortable.  The reason I asked about the 1101 vs. 0105 top block is that I prefer the tapering from the knee down of the 1101 and was wondering if a size 33 1101 will fit the same as the 0105 up top.

Thanks.

John

Hi John, I was lucky enough to chance upon both 1101 and 0105 in my FullCount SD1 size of 31 waist in a vintage store and they both fit very similar if not the same in the top block but 1101 is just more tapered from the knee. I was actually pleasantly surprised that the 0105s were not as loose as I anticipated and are my current daily wears. Once I finally get a new phone I'll post comparison pics but I love both cuts and they don't seem wildly different- just more/less taper.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi John, I was lucky enough to chance upon both 1101 and 0105 in my FullCount SD1 size of 31 waist in a vintage store and they both fit very similar if not the same in the top block but 1101 is just more tapered from the knee. I was actually pleasantly surprised that the 0105s were not as loose as I anticipated and are my current daily wears. Once I finally get a new phone I'll post comparison pics but I love both cuts and they don't seem wildly different- just more/less taper.

I was wondering if you still had those pics to post?

I really like the top block on the 1108 and I was wondering what the 1101/0105 is like.  I kind of get some saggy butt/diaper butt on my 2014 Levi's 501 and I was wondering if I'd get the same thing on the fuller FC fit.

Please excuse the spam but just put my 1108xx sz 31 up in the market in case anyone is interested here. $125 :(

I love that denim...wish I could have made them work.

Anyone on here properly age the xx denim yet? I wore these about 2-3 months and they are still so stiff! Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

While at work today I had the privledge of meeting miki and the guys who run fullcount. I was shocked to see them in my store. All were wearing beautifully aged FC's. I was wearing my FCxSignet 0105's and they were astonished to see the jeans all the way in NYC. When they saw my jeans they started talking amongst themselves and I no clue what they were saying but they kept saying Ed's name about 10 times... All in all super stoked to have met them and got to stap a pic. Wonderful Guys

EFDB4579-D08C-4DBF-B792-1E4F15142B09_zps

Edited by nycsurfer530