What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

i feel you on the houston weather, it's as sporadic as a girl on her period! i just want some snow, but i guess that's asking too much of the weather

I am sure the folks in MN, or the Dakotas wouldn't mind you having some of theirs.

snow sucks, even people who grew up with it their whole lives drive like assholes and it makes it cold, and its a pain in the ass. i hate snow.

robbie

I've decided it's fuckin shit too

Snow sucks cock in hell. From the 5th to the 15th we got around 60 inches of that shit. Thankfully it's melted and compressed enough that when I walk through the yard it's not above me knees in most places. Only two and a half more months to go.....

the snow is way too fun. go play in it. ski, snowboard, inner-tube, throw snowballs, sled, shit just be a kid again. then, go inside, warm-up and drink coffee, tea, coca, etc. or maybe i only think this cause i'm still a kid...

^looking good my man...

On a side note for those of you who remember our favorite poster from last fall (markus I know you do) when I saw the looking-off-into-the-distance stare, glasses, and hair I swore it was the reincarnation of m0oba behind those pixels!!

^looking good my man...

On a side note for those of you who remember our favorite poster from last fall (markus I know you do) when I saw the looking-off-into-the-distance stare, glasses, and hair I swore it was the reincarnation of m0oba behind those pixels!!

+rep Z, we'll have to wait for another bath tub shot to confirm!

• sufu1 unpinned this topic