What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

@ThisSunday.....i see you braved the storm. I was gonna head out to the city today....but the conditions were too harsh for it to be worthwhile. Having to take public transportation sucks especially when I'm in the middle of nowhere.

I was only out to pick up my gf. Otherwise I would not have gone out. I also needed some fresh air after that Jets loss

Ha! Luckily I don't care for football too much. But it was pretty nice out this morning so I stepped outside to take some pictures:

dec26outside.png

No denim...but while I'm here...

dec26fit.png

Hey, they are Levi's cords :)

Couldn't get a full pic, didn't want my phone getting snowed on and I was by myself.

@laxlife Looks nice...I'm actually glad it decided to snow today. Day after Christmas...nothing to really stress about. School's over (for us students), we can just stay in, enjoy a nice warm cup of tea (or whatever you drink), and relax without all the pre-holiday stress. And finish up post-holiday leftovers!

DSCN0768573iuh.jpg

replaced stock controller friday night. if things get real bad i'll put in the blue hpp(more of a 50/50 torque distribution instead of fun of the majority in the rear of the orange:D). plus some new snowsports.

Guest redchris
I can't believe an old man gave me shit on the internet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gettin' on , still better looking than you ,

no pics of your kids to buy +rep today?

• sufu1 unpinned this topic