What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

wearing_7.jpg

Made in Rest knit cap

Moncler x Visvim jacket

Uniqlo plaid

Wool Knit gloves

IH 301s jeans

Alden Natural Chomexcel Indy

An-chan the wirehair Jack Russell wearing Puppia reversible down jacket

:D

That is the best those indys have looked so far, can we see more pictures in the shoes thread?

so many great fits - but Davichans colors make me cry. perfect

Beatle, thank you so much for the good words..much respect:D

That is the best those indys have looked so far, can we see more pictures in the shoes thread?

fre$co, thank you, I am working it on the Indys, it has only been about 4 months i have had them, i made an original 1 month wear post on them

LINK HERE

They were def lighter then they are now, I promise there will be more close up to come on them in the shoes thread..

Here is from the Sat night into Sun morning, same cloths out-all-night till the dawn hangover,

but still have to walk the little pup at 6am first thing before i crashed out for!

wearing_8.jpg

Made With Rest knit cap

Moncler x Visvim jacket

Uniqlo plaid

Wool Knit gloves

IH 301s jeans

Alden Natural Chomexcel Indy

shoes sometimes just seem to look nicer to me after rocking out in them all night.

^agree on the moncler jacket being quite nice. Need some down for your pup as well(anyone know a good site to get dog clothes, beatle? davichan?)

IMG_4420nbnbjfhd.jpg

IH

levixpendleton

supreme

samurai

3s

Farmer,

Can't rep

Love the look of the vest

How do you like the quality of the IH vest?

I am a huge fan of IH

But have not tried that yet

Also filson makes some great pup wear

Check the linkhttp://http://www.filson.com/products/reversible-dog-coat-with-blaze-orange.90108.html

I think i've enjoyed every fit on the past 3 pages! You guys are all looking great!

Not a whole lot happening today, it's suppose to be 79 degrees today :( WTH is up with Texas weather??

i feel you on the houston weather, it's as sporadic as a girl on her period! i just want some snow, but i guess that's asking too much of the weather

• sufu1 unpinned this topic