Warehouse

Medine

Max, The 1004XX uses a new fabric, 7x10 12oz, all cotton

They just posted up some new pics: http://warehouse-staff-blog.tumblr.com/post/107779659888

For online, your best bet is usually J-clothing as they tend to post things up the earliest. The pairs are already in stores so I'll be buying one when I visit Japan...But now I'm really curious as to what they're planning for the anniversary pairs!

Max, The 1004XX uses a new fabric, 7x10 12oz, all cotton

They just posted up some new pics: http://warehouse-staff-blog.tumblr.com/post/107779659888

For online, your best bet is usually J-clothing as they tend to post things up the earliest. The pairs are already in stores so I'll be buying one when I visit Japan...But now I'm really curious as to what they're planning for the anniversary pairs!

Usually aho is always right with his stuff but from my experience, J-Clothing were pretty slow in adding the newest models. The 1001SXX I bought were at Vintage Paradise first. J-Clothing took like 2-3 weeks later to get them up

^good tip b_F, I hadn't considered Vintage Paradise for Warehouse products! From memory, J-clothing was one of the first to post the 1003XX WWII's of late, and tend to carry the more rarer pairs (ex: they were of the few to carry the 1001ZXX during the 15th anniversary) as they are a WH Exclusive shop, but really there aren't any hard/fast rules. The one truth maybe, is that the WH online shop will be the least up to date  :D

Either way, I'm buying these 1004XX's but at the same time want to hold out for the 20th Anniversary pairs...But as they say, when in Rome, do as the Romans do; when in Japan, abuse the crap out of the currency exchange rate ;)

^^just what I was about to type. I'm glad they found a good home (and I can just write this with ease as I have a new pair now). I also love the way the arcs changed. If you have some time - full frontal and back Pictures would be appreciated.

Edited by Max Power

Max your new pair looks great, fit is spot on! I also really like the painted arcs and how they evolve, cred to BFs handywork there :) I'll take some more pictures sometime in the next week, moving homes at the moment so everything's a big mess.

whats the cut of the 700?

30s.  Rather full and straight.  

Compared to the 700, a proper 20s cut would need a little more rise, be a little less square up top, and a little more tapered below the knee.  Will Warehouse make the effort, or just add 20s details to 700, we'll see.  

I feel like the rise on my 700 is pretty minimal. They are not a clownish repro, but that being said, They don't really strike my nerve for "waist overalls". Just seeing the pocket in relation to the waistband makes it seem like a 20s cut. Exposed back rivets should be hammered or filed down just for practicality's sake.