Warehouse

Medine

How much more shrinkage should I expect in the thighs after a couple washes? I have a pair of 660s. I did an initial hot soak and hang dry. I am not happy with overall fit. I would like to take in the thigh and below the knee area slightly under a quarter of an inch. But I'm worried about further shrinkage. I've heard the thighs don't shrink as much after the soak? And I don't want to do any more washes or soaks till spring. Thnx

• 2 weeks later...

Shameless plug: I have a pair of WH 1001XX with red tab and arcs for sale here. They have been posted previously in this thread. Contact me if you're interested.

If only they were 30's...brilliant pair there! Not sure I'd get rid of it myself...

I've not been able to put any wear in them, and last time I used them was when I shot the pics posted earlier in this thread. They're still in great condition, and looking for a new owner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1000xx 2011 edition, maybe 3 months of total wear. really nice blue hues have been starting to show; the direct sun pictures kind of highlight it. easily my best fitting pair right now. Not going to be able to really break them in for a while with the samurai and left field contests next year.

my camera just came back from repair, so please excuse the photo overload. i'm happy to have it back :)

Mgh1dl.jpg

DaGQal.jpg

jBZc5l.jpg

pdyswl.jpg

Uv09rl.jpg

MWz74l.jpg

OZgw5l.jpg

^arc, I think I'm about to drop on a pair of one wash 1000XX's since my Lee's didn't work out...Thanks for the extra push! (I actually have them raw in 30's which won't fit post soak...such is life)

EDIT: It is done.

Edited by aho