Warehouse

Medine

My bad...sausage fingers typing on an iPhone. I was referring to the 800, but hit the 9 by accident. The point I was trying to make was the details in the 900 offered at tuckshop and caliroots look to be the same as what BiG has labeled Kaigai.

Edited by Projectp

The caliroots and tuckshop models look similar to the Kaigai models at BiG, including the denim pocket bags, red bar tacks, and placement of the white tag. I didn't look too closely, but the inseam might also be longer on those in comparison to the Warehouse store version, which is also the case for the 800s at BiG. Gordon explained to me these are overseas versions but didn't go in to any details concerning trademark restrictions.

Edited to reflect correct model number (800 instead of 900).

Thanks for the info. I'm going with the one on WH webstore, because I like the cleaner look without red bar and no need to get hemming.

Finally got a pair of WH's. Pulled the trigger on the #1000 Kaigai's since Caliroots has them for a nice price + free shipping within Europe. Kind of feel like i should've gotten a pair proxied though but spent way too much money over the past couple of weeks already and really needed a new pair since i had to retire 2 pairs. Been looking into Warehouse for a while now and thought this was a nice chance to 'get to know' WH.
Was thinking on getting the arcs stitched on them anyway, thoughts?

Edited by jesterrp

My #1000 Kaigai's will come out perfect after the soak i think, love how much softer it already is raw compared to anything raw i ever owned. Does anyone know for sure what fabric they used (as in is it the OG 1000XX)? Isn't specified anywhere so could very well be something else. Looks pretty much the same as close up pics of 1000XX though but it's hard to tell for sure.

Any lurkers out there wearing the Copper King CK-99?  Looking to confirm that they're as over sized as the numbers make them out to be.  From what I can see, the size 34 CK-99 should be very close to the size 36 SC1947 (the size I'd wear in that model).  

http://store.whw.jp/?pid=75219601