Warehouse

Medine

Heller's Cafe Nonpareil (HC-035)

30 min cold soak, spin dry, and hang dry

Love the details on these jeans, especially the crotch reinforcement patch. 

Besides, no overlock stitch is used on these jeans. 

Will post more pictures soon.

1395812_10202386289317596_2056375950_n.j1391888_10202386289117591_953759226_n.jp

Edited by thinker0217

It seems that everyone and their mum has a pair of the 660's, but I think there's good reason for that. These are basically the perfect every day jean. Once again, thanks jonny for handing these on to me. I've had them since the beginning of the year and in the past two months they've become my daily wear. One hand wash. The indigo seems pretty stubborn. Aho, that pair you posted before is what I hope these become! 

wlFnXCoh.jpg

4Tm9VTDh.jpg

yn7MefNh.jpg

Gboqf3Ih.jpg

OKwC8kRh.jpg

lJvltfxh.jpg

Here's how the fit, x-post from the WAYWT thread.

UAzYMqX.jpg?1?7309

first vintage 50's pair I've seen that has crooked back pockets like the 2012 1001XX (courtesy of berberjin)

fe5c.jpg

ngfg.jpg

Granted these are a size 40, but they look exactly like the pockets on the 2012 1001XX...I guess WH know what they're doing after all ;)

Edited by aho

yahoo auctions is KILLING it lately:

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r107496152

tovt.jpg

rbi2.jpg

nww0.jpg

There's also been an influx in a pair of 1001XX that has me...confused

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h181910308

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/173286748

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u59761703

h4nj.jpg

These pairs seem to feature the 15th Anniversary patch, red GENUS tab, no arcs, and the late 2000's-2012 flasher. I thought I knew all if not most iterations of WH's mainline, however these are new to me. Unfortunately I haven't been able to gather any information on what this pair is, but my guess is it's a limited release using up some materials from the 15th Anniversary. Funny a bunch hit yahoo auctions at the same time but they'll likely fetch a pretty penny...Hopefully not, as I want a pair and my size happens to be for sale... ;)

EDIT: Won the bid, gotta love sutocorp!

Edited by aho

I am really trying to hold off wearing my 1001XX for one more month and stay committed to my Fullcount but damn, pictures like these do not help! 

Difficult to keep track of the different versions of the 1001XX... Are those worn ones above made from the 1000XX denim found on the 800, 700 and 660?

Edited by Sugar Mountain

Sugar Mountain,

Hard to keep track of indeed, but that particular iteration of the 1001XX (new "Ox" patch) indeed used the oxidation 1000XX denim as they were wrapping up production of the 1001XX model that year for reasons we all know (ahem...Levi's). That may be my favorite model of 1001XX aside from the 15th Anniversary and 1000[1001XX] W patch productions.

FWIW, there are plenty of Full Count models with amazing fades as well that I don't post so don't feel too conflicted! ;)

Edited by aho

Still trying to figure out the mystery influx of 1001XX pairs with the 15th Anni patch and red tab...I'm wondering if it was a limited run that was sold at Inazuma...It would explain why a bunch are being auctioned off all at the same time coincidentally a day after Inazuma, with all sellers from the Tokyo area. I'll have some detail pictures and fabric analysis once my size 33 arrives...

I agree with aho. These batch of 1001xx should be purchased from inazuma festival. And I also got the news that the price is 10,000 yen per pair.

The details: 15th anni "short horn Ox head", Red tab, No arcs, New flasher.

The 15th anni version of 1001xx has no red tab IIRC, right?  Cause we all knew that Warehouse Co. changes the original red tab to hidden red tab(means they stitch the red tab slightly into the pocket to let the tab visually unseen), then change to stitch tab and now no tab. So this version of 1001xx maybe the standard product before Warehouse Co. change their red tab design(Levi's issue) OR the mysterious special collabo edition with certain shop. 

Capsicum, thanks for the input! The 1001XX 15th didn't have a red tab, although the 15th 1003XX did. I'm looking forward to see what denim is used on these and I don't mind paying the 7900yen up charge if they were indeed 10,000 at Inazuma. As far as being a standard release, there was the 15th, the 2011 version ("native american" double arcs, red tab, standard WH patch, same denim as 15th Anniversary), the 2012 (new denim, standard WH patch, embroidered red "tab"), and the 2013 1001 (dropped the "XX", standard WH patch, embroidered red "tab", offset beltloop, same denim from 2012, slimmed fit). Meaning, they snuck this in somewhere as a special production. Pockets look crooked like the 2012 ver. but the denim looks possibly 2010-11ish and using the 15th Anniversary patch? Time will tell, I get my pair hopefully this week...;)

Sugar Mountain,

Hard to keep track of indeed, but that particular iteration of the 1001XX (new "Ox" patch) indeed used the oxidation 1000XX denim as they were wrapping up production of the 1001XX model that year for reasons we all know (ahem...Levi's). That may be my favorite model of 1001XX aside from the 15th Anniversary and 1000[1001XX] W patch productions.

FWIW, there are plenty of Full Count models with amazing fades as well that I don't post so don't feel too conflicted! ;)

Actually, not all "long horn Ox head patch" 1001xx used the oxidation denim. Only part of them use the oxidation fabrics. 

Capsicum, thanks for the input! The 1001XX 15th didn't have a red tab, although the 15th 1003XX did. I'm looking forward to see what denim is used on these and I don't mind paying the 7900yen up charge if they were indeed 10,000 at Inazuma. As far as being a standard release, there was the 15th, the 2011 version ("native american" double arcs, red tab, standard WH patch, same denim as 15th Anniversary), the 2012 (new denim, standard WH patch, embroidered red "tab"), and the 2013 1001 (dropped the "XX", standard WH patch, embroidered red "tab", offset beltloop, same denim from 2012, slimmed fit). Meaning, they snuck this in somewhere as a special production. Pockets look crooked like the 2012 ver. but the denim looks possibly 2010-11ish and using the 15th Anniversary patch? Time will tell, I get my pair hopefully this week... ;)

Nice analysis indeed aho.

I can't tell exactly which denim they use on this version. But the fabric still should be hard twist yarn. From the red tab pics in the auction link, the tab is in original design, not hidden tab nor embroidered tab. 

And I know Warehouse Co. has a few batches of experiment jeans leaked into market before. So may be this version also the experiment lot which not been released finally. 

According to the previous known collabo editon, they usually change the patch color or add some information on the patch, or add the Levi's arcs, or add the mark on the inner pocket. So from the limited information on the pics, I can't tell...

fascinating discussion

so the verdict whether or not this is the same denim used for the 15th 1001xx is still out?

Luckily i don't see any size 28 or 29 available ;-)

After comparing with different version of 1001xx from 15th anni to 2013 version. The shape of back pocket is similar with 2012 version as aho stated in previous post. But for the leather patch and "GENUS" red tab, WHY?

We know that once Warehouse Co. changed the design of red tab, they never turn back.

15th anni 1001xx no tab

2011 version GENUS red tab but stitch more into the back pocket. Visually hidden.

2012 version embroidered tab

BUT, for the 15th anni series, only 1001xx does not have red tab.

So, can I assume that this version is the original sample pair of 15th anni version which Warehouse Co. planned to release at that moment but changed at last for some reasons. Cause they added only a "15" lable under the leather patch to make those jeans 15th anni. It's easy to modifiy. But why the back pocket is different? What a headache.

If above assumption is invalid, maybe this is the sample version before 15th anni or between 15th and 2011 version.