Warehouse

Medine

^I hate that I can barely wear jeans anymore...

Because of work? I have taken to wearing my jeans to the office, changing out of them for work, then changing back into them when I leave for home. A bit over the top, but I take what I get! Hahaha!

to stay (relatively) on point with all these beautiful pairs of 660's, I have a small question that I have been meaning to ask for some time. does anyone know why the older run's, not the newer BiG run, of the 660's had such a drastic difference in tagged size and actual size? was there a stylistic reasoning to this? would this question be better served in the small questions thread?

to stay (relatively) on point with all these beautiful pairs of 660's, I have a small question that I have been meaning to ask for some time. does anyone know why the older run's, not the newer BiG run, of the 660's had such a drastic difference in tagged size and actual size? was there a stylistic reasoning to this? would this question be better served in the small questions thread?

I think the new run may have the same sizing, despite what BIG might say.

I'm a true 36, and I bought my 660's in size 34. After 2 hot soaks, theres still plenty of room in the waist.

nice evo. hey i am real confused at the moment. has warehouse sizing changed. i read whole thread and thought consensus on 660 was to size down around two. im a 32 waist and ordered the 30 in 660. just got them in the mail today and tthey are tight as hell. i measured them pre soak and they are 30 in the waist. on the big website it said a 30 would measue approx 35 pre soak. these do not. i saw a couple pages back that someone said the sizing might have changed, but then i saw someone say no.

nice evo. hey i am real confused at the moment. has warehouse sizing changed. i read whole thread and thought consensus on 660 was to size down around two. im a 32 waist and ordered the 30 in 660. just got them in the mail today and tthey are tight as hell. i measured them pre soak and they are 30 in the waist. on the big website it said a 30 would measue approx 35 pre soak. these do not. i saw a couple pages back that someone said the sizing might have changed, but then i saw someone say no.

I'm the guy who said I thought the sizing had NOT changed.

I may be wrong, if it's changed very recently, but I bought mine in June from BiG and sized down 2 inches, and they fit great. I don't know if it's just that way for bigger sizes (I'm a true 36) but I'm quite surprised that your pair measured TTS pre-soak

the cut didn't change, but with the most recent batch of 660s, the labeling changed. with older 660s, their raw measurement was 4" bigger than tagged size and shrank to two inches bigger than tagged size. Current 660s are 2" bigger than tagged size, and shrink to tagged size.

The confusion with true to size, size up, size down, comes from whether the speaker is referring to their actual waist size, or the tagged size of the jeans. The people saying size down on the old 660s were referring to tag size rather than the actual measurement of the jeans or their own waist. I think it's much smarter to refer to waist size. And in the case of your 660s, they should have measured 32" at the waist, which would be true to size for you (which is how I wear my 1001XXs, not a problem since they are a full cut). With the 660s, you need to size up one to size 31, or two to a size 32.

thnx for info guys. i called big, gordon was really helpful. he pretty much said exactly what u said setterman. he does still have some of the old batch, and since i have read this entire thread i am going to go with the sizing on the old batch. my "true measured waist" is around a 32, so ima go with a tagged 30 in the old batch. im hype needless to say.