Warehouse

Medine

Some fit pics. Because you're all no doubt clamoring to see my taut, hirsute abs from a high angle:

Soaked87.jpg

Soaked94.jpg

Soaked97.jpg

I get the whole intent to a looser fit, 40's WWII. And sure they look passably good. And I look really good. But as good as if they were a 30? I'm pickled.

Maybe I will wind up keeping them, since supermarketing them so far hasn't exactly set my inbox on fire.

^ They are, although a second run has seemingly already been reissued. Idk and am not counting on, their issuing a 3rd.

The 1003xx looks seemingly confined to but 1 run; at least raw. A one wash version is forthcoming in Oct, I believe.

Dunno re: the 1105, but I also dunno that anyone on Sufu has bought them.

dnm_dnmz; beautiful pair!

Im finally going to put my 1001xx 15th anniversary pair in the washing machine this coming week. It'll be hit or miss since i sized down on these. Fit pics coming soon

^beautiful, indeed.

So, disaster (I think) averted. My 1003xx subsequent to a hot, machine rinse and hang dry in insufferable, LA heat:

CIMG0409-1.jpg

CIMG0406.jpg

I expect I’ve gotten out of them pretty much all their shrinkage and Im much happier with the fit (thanks, boner-concealing high rise), so barring so unexpectedly generous offer before my neuroses dies down, I think Ill just wear + love them.

(Sorry for blurry pics. Moneys not spent on new Warehouses will be diverted to a new camera.)

never been a big fan of denim jackets but for some reason this anniversary jacket seems more and more attractive

img56991841.jpg

embroidery looks amazing; not sure how i would pull off this style though

img56991842.jpg