Warehouse

Medine

Anybody with a Duckdigger 1873 Whisky Cat? What's the sizing and fit like?

I remember k449 has the earlier release, the 1872 waist overall which is a limited release. A little bit different with the 1873 in details but I think the sizing is pretty much the same. You might want to pm him

drz, if there is any difference between the limited release pair of Whisky Cats I have and those they have just released I sure can't tell. Just looked at my pair again and the details appear to be identical. Must be very close or I would notice a difference.

drz, if there is any difference between the limited release pair of Whisky Cats I have and those they have just released I sure can't tell. Just looked at my pair again and the details appear to be identical. Must be very close or I would notice a difference.

Yeah, I just had a look on WH's website - other than the patch design and the rivet oxidation, everything looks about the same.

How do the 1872 fit on you k449? How much did you size down (or up)? Thanks :)

Only tried them on, haven't soaked them. The tagged 36w measure out to almost 39 when stretched even at the waist. I'm guessing they will shrink down, then stretch out again and end up holding at 38 or 39. They are cut like a '37 kinda, with a mid to high rise...roomy for me anyway. I'm wide in the waste with stick legs except for pretty big calfs. Interestingly enough the Whisky Cat Towser isn't an old school kitty after all. At least not THAT old school. She passed away in 1987 at the age of 24 at the Glenturret Distillery in Scotland and she's in the Guinness Book of World Records as the best mouser ever.

Yeah, I just had a look on WH's website - other than the patch design and the rivet oxidation, everything looks about the same.

How do the 1872 fit on you k449? How much did you size down (or up)? Thanks :)

this is exactly what i mean about the little bit difference in details ;)

and as far as i can see, the rivets and the patch is the only difference.

ow and the story behind Towser is enough reason for me to fiend for them, i just love cats ha :D

now how do i get the $$$ to buy them

and as the official webshop is all sold out you might get them from this shop:

http://www.j-clothing.com/SHOP/DD1873PWO.html

I'm confused re the sizing - the shop say the w34 measure 92 cm but round the waist, not across the back BIG style. This gives a considerably smaller measurement BIG style I think and if a tag w36 measure an actual w39 there's a big difference between the sizing on the 2 jeans?

do the #800s stretch a lot ? thinking of buying a pair, but im not sure whether to go with size 29(w=29,5") or 30(w=31"). my true waist size is like 30,5-31". my o/w eternals sz 31 fits me well, but theres still some room in the waist. promised myself id wear my eternals for at least 12 months, but lately ive been craving some new denim.. for backup!

do the #800s stretch a lot ? thinking of buying a pair, but im not sure whether to go with size 29(w=29,5") or 30(w=31"). my true waist size is like 30,5-31". my o/w eternals sz 31 fits me well, but theres still some room in the waist. promised myself id wear my eternals for at least 12 months, but lately ive been craving some new denim.. for backup!

Before I purchased my 800 I went through this thread to see what most people got and it seemed most went TTS so I did the same. Gordon also recommended TTS when I asked.

Mine shrunk below tag size, but then easily stretched back to tagged. After wearing them a bit mine have settled slightly an inch larger which isn't too loose if not using a belt and is comfortable when tucking in shirts.

i would like to know how much does a pair of DW 660 stretch?

I have a pair size 28 old stock one-wash that i bought 3 years ago. I can button up the top but they are very very tight on the waist.

will they strech out to a comfortable fit? or should i just sell them?

I have a size 28 one soaked (by me) that are consequently up for sale because they are a bit too tight after a few years of no wear and sitting around in my closet. They have stretched back out to the initial (raw measurement) 32 inches in the waist for what it's worth...Not sure what measurement you need it at though for your pair?

i havent measured mine yet but it would be good if they stretch for another 0.5"..I bought them one-wash version so im abit curious on how much the one-wash pair would stretch..

Keep them. The 1000xx denim will stretch and the fact that you can button them up all the way suggests that they're not impossibly tight. It sounds like you'll have a good fit if you stick with them.

I have a size 28 one soaked (by me) that are consequently up for sale because they are a bit too tight after a few years of no wear and sitting around in my closet. They have stretched back out to the initial (raw measurement) 32 inches in the waist for what it's worth...Not sure what measurement you need it at though for your pair?

from a 28 back up to a 32??!! for real??That doesn't bode well for my new 660s. Was it just the waist or did everything get baggy again?

from a 28 back up to a 32??!! for real??That doesn't bode well for my new 660s. Was it just the waist or did everything get baggy again?

To be clear, the size 28 (older version, not the new longer inseam ones on BiG) started out at 32 raw and shrank down to 30 inches after a soak....Like all denim, it will stretch in all the right places provided there is pressure put on it, so I wouldn't worry about the jeans getting "baggy"...They shouldn't be all that tight anyway IMO...