Warehouse

Medine

^Petite Standard looking almost.....The only reason I'm mad about the J.Crew collab (other than that fit) is that J.Crew is wasting Warehouse's time when WH could be focusing more on making my cinch/1004XX with arcs and tab for their 15th Anniversary that I've been begging for forever....;)

true those are some apc mainstream euro fit

how much does the warehouse denim stretch??

if they fit just right pre-soak, will they stretch back out to the pre-soak measurements?

I would say stretch back out and then some. Granted, I sized down only one size, but the fit was spot on pre-soak and after every soak they tighten and then stretch back out past my first pre-soak. I don't know though if that would happen if you sized down two (if you're looking at the 660).

I don't know though if that would happen if you sized down two (if you're looking at the 660).

I sized down 2 on one wash 800's. Sz 34 arrived at 34.5" in the waist, and quickly stretched to 36". Juts gave them first wash at 3 months of wear; they shrunk back to 34.5" and quickly stretched back to 36 again.

just to clarify when sizing down on 660's you size down from true waist not from BIG measurements so if im 32 id just grab a 31 right?

Yikes. No. Be really alert and study the size charts (especially the post-wash ones) very carefully - order true to size based on the post-wash measurements. Ignore the tagged size.

The older lot and the new batch size differently. I'm a 31 natural waist and I'm wearing a tagged 28 from the latest 660 batch (38" inseam). I'd be a 29 in the older (37" inseam) batch. BiG has stock on both. Highly recommend you email Gordon and tell him your true waist size and have him tell you the size you need.

As for downsizing - they stretch perfectly for a comfy fit. I downsized one on my last pair and sold them. TTS is ideal for me. In my opinion, the fit doesn't improve with downsizing - it just stretches out funny and the fly gets pulled badly.

how much does the warehouse denim stretch??

if they fit just right pre-soak, will they stretch back out to the pre-soak measurements?

I'd say don't downsize on your true waist. I went true to the post-wash chart and they have become totally comfy and haven't stretched to a point where they seem too loose. And they're still snug after a wash.

A run through the dryer can solve any slight oversizing. You'll loose another inch in the inseam with a machine dry though - so you might want to keep that in mind. The denim is really 'elastic' and forgiving, but it doesn't seem to stretch out and stay that way like some denim.

The only reason I'm mad about the J.Crew collab is that J.Crew is wasting Warehouse's time when WH could be focusing more on making my cinch/1004XX with arcs and tab for their 15th Anniversary that I've been begging for forever....;)

Awesomely funny :)

^Petite Standard looking almost.....The only reason I'm mad about the J.Crew collab is that J.Crew is wasting Warehouse's time when WH could be focusing more on making my cinch/1004XX with arcs and tab for their 15th Anniversary that I've been begging for forever....;)

this, i can still shoot myself for not buying their 10th anniversary 1004xx last year

Finally got my hands on 15th anniv. 1001XX. The denim got this amazing texture. Compare to the 1000 denim and the 2006 1001XX denim, the 15th 1001 denim is not as dark and much bluer in color. I handwashed and hot soaked in warm water the the waist did shrink to what Warehouse posted on thier website. The leg twist after the soak is really pronounced.

Another thing that stands out is that Warehouse uses really thin threads everywhere on this jean, even the chainstitch around the waist band.

anyone know if big is getting restocks on the 700s?

I actually asked Gordon about this a while ago.

He told me that they will likely get restocks of the 700s, but he doesn't know if they will be able to get them raw again. It seems like they could be one wash.

i love the way meader phrases things, it's almost as if the way of speech matches the avatar. gotta +rep for those pics, those are beyond. the pics on the BiG site are nice, but ain't shit compared to these. WH kills it every time without fail. they put so much into the denim itself it's ridiculous. those probably belong in the 2 year and evo threads. for some reason i haven't seen a japanese selvage denim fades as 'veiny' as the WH denim. those 1001 xx are worth every fucking penny. the stitching is very similar(the same) as the style used in the 700s.

docblue's fit as as good as it gets...

Calling DocBlue and weinfeld....any updates on the 1001XX? I need to see more...THISSSS close to buying a pair and need inspiration to seal the deal! ;)

do it :) i m considering buying another one, as WH is selling them raw now just for collection as the fabric is just fabulous. its the softiest denim i own.

1001XX on 700s

583495wh1.jpg

94739Wh2.jpg

i wear them 1/3 of my time. so roughly they got 15 days of wear.

the 2/3 are on pbjs, posted for comparison.

520478pbj1.jpg