Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Hinoya is great shop for Sugar Cane products. They might not show up in Rakuten as a shop that sends overseas. But they do. You can send them an email directly, and they tend to do okay with English.

Their models also have some of the more flattering fits.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a 32 waist and I fit really well in the LVC 1955 size 30. The only thing is if the thigh was a little looser and the front rise a little higher, but otherwise they are the best fitting pants I've ever had. I believe they measured 32" waist, 12" rise, 12" thigh.

I fit pretty well in a LVC 1966 size 30, although the top block is a little too tight.

Would anyone know what size I would be in the Sugar Cane 1966 or Sugar Cane 1955?

Thanks!

The 66s are rather full cut, but shrink hard. I used to have a pair in size 38 I had to sell. Waist was okay good, but every where else was too big. No way I could go to a size 36 though. Everything I've seen shows it shrinking to 35 or even 34".

here's the one wash measurements for the 66

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/hinoya/item/sc41966/

and here's the 55s.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/earthmarket/item/sc41955a/

looks like both shrink to below tagged, so you'd need a 32 or 33 depending on how tight you want them to fit.

" It's just that Vari are literally half the price of HP for what should be the same model."

See the Kapital thread a week or two back :-)

Apparently you're meant to discreetly use a proxy if you think it's too expensive and not comment on the price differential.........

Only seems to apply to Sugar Cane and Kapital but no-one knows why......

And that was my 666th post. Please allow me to introduce myself..........................

not to be one of those guys, but....

The number 666 is not Lucifer's number (the Roman god of dawn) neither is it the number of the Satan character that developed greatly later on in the Judeo-christian tradition. It is a reference to "the Beast, in Reve. 17:11.The Beast is a completely different character than Satan "or the Devil if you will, and it is also clearly a person. There is also mention of a dragon which is also a different character (not to be mistaken), just like the trinity identifies three distinctly different characters in christian theology and just like the "anti-christ" is clearly a reference to apostasy: "They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us" 1 John 2:19.

To cut to the chase, and save you the long exposition, I'll just say that the Beast is a reference to, Cesar Nero, and only works from the translation of the Hebrew to Greek. (Read Kelly's Satan: A Biography for more info) Since the greek alphabet also accounts for numbers and letters respectively, the numeral 666 reflects that.

Anyways I know this isn't a religious studies/humanities thread so apologies in advance, but I see this mistake being made all the time manly because of the misinterpretation and misinformation that our culture perpetuates towards the subject.

Edited by Rightyow77

Just received my SG11953 today and I am in love with this thing. Sized down for a slim fit, glad I did since I have a type III that I usually layer with a hoodie and thick flannel. Also these are OW so the shrinkage is minimal to none after a recurring wash.

Fit pics and details

QpnYOg8l.jpgkfoMbEHl.jpgQcZjuefl.jpgRFjwVzSl.jpg6au9Nqsl.jpg

Shameful plug.

I received an SC25930 winter flannel in a size medium (Yellow) yesterday and out the bag it fit ok a bit on the loose side. Decided to give it a warm wash to shrink it down and didn't help my situation. The sleeves and torso are just too long for my body, everything else was perfect. So I figured that before I decide on altering I would give people on here a chance to grab this otherwise outstanding shirt for a what I paid minus customs fees.

Would love a trade for the same shirt in a yellow or blue if anyone out there has a small? Long shot but thought I would try

Edited by Rightyow77

There are even more, Have not purchased a pair of Canes for 10years or more but my 47,s from Japan 32"x34" had a raw inseam of 35" post wash of 33.5" They also used to do a raw with a post soak of 32"

History pres have it right i believe.

I have bought loads of stuff from Blue7Oceans he is great. I was one of his first customers when he had zero rep.

I think michiystore was his previous incarnation back in 2005.