Two on the left are from SENY, the other three are from Hinoya

5646777230_5418e1d8d4.jpg

Love the pattern and the loose weave on the flannel

5646211653_36623a7f81.jpg

Selvage accents on the Chambray

5646777496_046510c407.jpg

More selvage on the oxford

5646777752_9736c02814.jpg

Selvage accents on the sugar cane cotton blend shirts (this is the only non sugar cane light shirt)

5646213413_a1f10438dd.jpg

^I was very liberal with washing (vigorous hand wash with bronners is the usual), these really hold on to their indigo well. I can't really count how many to be exact though...maybe once to twice a month with a bunch of soaks in the mix...

those look really beautiful aho. couldnt believe its been a year plus already..can still recall the first time you post fit pics of them after soak. good stuff...the fades are really good

couldnt rep sorry must spead

I have a pair of Okis that I've worn for about a month, and I just purchased a pair of persimmon-dyed Okis that arrived today. I'm planning to catch this pair up and then wear both relatively equally and take evo pics every month to compare how they age. We'll see if I get that motivated or not, though.

hey guys, I'm thinking about a pair of 47's. I'm about 5'8" and weigh around 150. I normally size down one or two for a more fitted look. My waist is a true 32. If I get the one wash sized down to a 31, will it stretch out an inch? Would they possibly stretch out 2 inches if I sized down two?

Jon

hey guys, I'm thinking about a pair of 47's. I'm about 5'8" and weigh around 150. I normally size down one or two for a more fitted look. My waist is a true 32. If I get the one wash sized down to a 31, will it stretch out an inch? Would they possibly stretch out 2 inches if I sized down two?

Jon

Canes start 2" bigger than tagged, shrink to a little under tagged size, then stretch out to tagged size (or a little bigger). A size 31" should fit you great and give the proper vintage fit. You want 'em tight, you could probably go down to a size 30.

• 2 weeks later...