Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Oh wow, I love that oxford. I have been meaning to go to Craft but I always end up spending money at Opening Ceremony when I'm in that part of town... :(

How much was it? And if possible, can you do a pit-to-pit measurement for your size L? Thanks if you can!

Oh wow, I love that oxford. I have been meaning to go to Craft but I always end up spending money at Opening Ceremony when I'm in that part of town... :(

How much was it? And if possible, can you do a pit-to-pit measurement for your size L? Thanks if you can!

156. I'd do a measurement if I had anything to measure with. If it helps, I generally fit into anything M.

i would like some sizing/fit opinions if possible please.

i think i may well buy some of the 2009's, but im not sure which way to go. im a size 32 and selfedge show the one wash measure as tagged at 32 and from the sidney pics look quite nice. b.i.g. do the raw which measures 35.5, so thats a large amount of shrinkage. what is the likelihood of the one wash stretching back out large amounts with constant wear?

there is also the option of course of buying a smaller raw, say the 30, which measures 33.5 before washing and controlling the shrinkage.

any thoughts? thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Self Edge x Toyo = SEXT11 (Jungle Cloth / Denim Lined Pockets / 5-Pocket / Soft Inside, Hard Outside)

Late October..

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1843.jpg

I have the Mister Freedom pants in that fabric.... Really pretty stuff. Very soft, almost fleecey feeling inside. They are rather warm however, so they've been set aside until it dips below 90 degrees in L.A.

P1010311.jpg

P1010312.jpg

Hello

I bought this SC 1947 w34, the denim is no wash.Hot soak?

Or size down to a W33

Hot soak for sure. Those will shrink up plenty. And they'll shrink even more when you soak them again a few weeks/months later. Good pickup!

I always thought those arcs looked like they were falling off. Are they solidly in place?

They're deliberately done that way. After a few weeks of wear, the 100% cotton threads will break and begin to fall out.... just like Levi's arcuates did back in the day. SC just gives you a little head start in that direction.