Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

this has probabaly been adressed many times, but after looking through many pages i find that most people for the 710xx could usually size down one for a "slimmer" fit. My waist is 31.5-32 and im thinking of a 31. my thighs are also on the smaller size. Anyways is this true? TTS for a straighter fit but down 1 for a "slim-tapered" look? Thanks! Could anyone also compare the 710x to a different cut of denim?

Hoping to get some sizing advice from you guys.  I consulted BF a while ago, but I'm still on the fence.  I'm looking at some S710XXes, and I'm torn between a size 31 and 32. 

I currently have some SExFHxRJB15s in a size 31, and after the initial soaking/break in, they've stretched to a 34 waist, which is about what my actual waist is.  They're fairly comfortable in the waist, but after I had them tapered, they feel a little snug around my thighs/knees/calves, so I'm looking for something a bit more loose fitting.  BF recommended I just stick with a size 31, and they should be good, but Gordon from BiG sounded like he felt like I should maybe go to a 32.  He said they stretch about an inch or so.  Anyone with the 19oz denim, can you comment on how much it will actually stretch in the waist?  Really torn now!

@ kaskade: I can't really compare the 710 to something else but otherwise you seem to have the right idea. most people can go down 1 size for a slimmer fit.

@redstar. My tagged size 33 710XX started at 34" raw and after a year are at about 34.75". If you want a final actual waist of 34" then definetly don't do a tagged 31, and honestly, even a tagged 32 is going to be a bit of a squeeze. I'd actually say 33 for a slimmer look, 34 for maximum comfort.

@redstar: if you would have told me in your PM that your SExFHxRJB now measure 34" in the waist I wouldn't have recommended you the size 31 in the 710. But you never did ;)

Because of that I'm with the the other guys. Size 32 would be doable since you can stretch the waist easily 1" beyond raw measurements, But the construction may suffer. The size 33 would be the safer route. All depends on the fit you are after :)

hey guys i was wondering what size should i use for s710xx and s003jp if i want a slim tapered fit a more narrow on the leg opening since im looking for some nice stack fades( i use pbj 007 size 34 and its still to big at the leg opening)

Take out some measuring tape.

Measure your best fitting jeans

Use those measurements and base your next pair off of it.

If you don't have a good fitting pair of jeans, just take the measurements for your 007 and look for something a bit smaller. 

@ kaskade: I can't really compare the 710 to something else but otherwise you seem to have the right idea. most people can go down 1 size for a slimmer fit.

@redstar. My tagged size 33 710XX started at 34" raw and after a year are at about 34.75". If you want a final actual waist of 34" then definetly don't do a tagged 31, and honestly, even a tagged 32 is going to be a bit of a squeeze. I'd actually say 33 for a slimmer look, 34 for maximum comfort.

@redstar: if you would have told me in your PM that your SExFHxRJB now measure 34" in the waist I wouldn't have recommended you the size 31 in the 710. But you never did ;)

Because of that I'm with the the other guys. Size 32 would be doable since you can stretch the waist easily 1" beyond raw measurements, But the construction may suffer. The size 33 would be the safer route. All depends on the fit you are after :)

Thank you!

I would really have a hard time with a job not allowing me to wear jeans, I would feel somewhat naked with out them.

I at least get to wear them nights weekends and Fridays.

Kicked off my weekend with my perfect fitting 510s. Everything is lovely. The exact fit I was looking for save for the length. The hem could come in a bit at just barely under 9 but whateves. From the rise on the top block to the thighs from the knee down is so comfy. Gonna try and stretch the waist a bit. I'm sure it won't be a problem. I'm psyched though. Yee

Gonna get my homie to flick up some pics ala SLR. Stay tuned

the denim is very coarse & slubby

L1016087_zpsb9f4e9f7.jpg

exposed rivets everywhere...

L1016088_zps70420b96.jpg

L1016089_zpsde827222.jpg

...and a cinch on the back

L1016090_zpsd5e90fde.jpg

this shows how crazy the leg twist really is!

L1016091_zps217cff35.jpg

L1016092_zpsf55a3469.jpg

Edited by Foxy2