Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Does anyone remember a pair of Samurai elements which were "space" element and had a black weft? They were on rakuten before and I think theyre gone now. I just want some info on them and hopefully acquire them one day

I have been wearing this all week and have been quite nice and warm with it. I do have it layered with a hoodie, RT 11oz work shirt and a tshirt. But am in love with this jacket.

QfytUH8h.jpgao43rYph.jpg71Lw5x6h.jpg

These are quite fast faders, do atribute it to the one wash state they're in. But this has been worn since Wednesday, and I know it's not a lot, but thought it was quite significant for the little amount of wear it has.

wYiolOnh.jpgfC2TzKrh.jpg

Edited by bradl

I think the heavy weight of the material contributes to the speed of fading as well. Mine has zero hours of wear but already shows hints of light blue around the pockets and in places where it was folded during shipping.

Speaking of which - I think the heart breaking reality of mine is that size 40 is too small and that I need a 42. All the measurements were spot on from Yuichi, and those exact measurements should have worked for me, but something about this heavier denim... I just need it slightly bigger or else get used to the idea of never moving my arms. Obviously heartbroken, especially because soooooomeone (^^^ahem^^^) seems to have picked up his last 42 already  ;).

I've never had to return anything to Yuichi, and don't even know if he allows returns from his international customers, but considering the astronomical new international postage rates, I might just offer it on B&S and see if I can save him and myself the trouble.

Now that I think about it, I have a graveyard-shelf of sizing errors in my closet that should just go in B&S. I could call it "the gallery of sizing folly and arcade of misery" or something.  :(

Been wearing my 5K hard again. The crotch is almost gone though and the rear right pocket is being held up by a safety pin, just haven't gotten around to actually sending them in. Best fitting pair of jeans I have at the moment with my BSU-01 in close second as they are settling in.

QEePh6cl.jpg0ax7lQCl.jpg

Thanks man, yeah all in one piece. I love the thing but feel silly riding it to grab groceries and such, a bit much for an everyday town bike need to fix up my the other bikes I have lying around. 

Anyways back to jawnz and such...

Guys what pair would you suggest that will give me the optimum amount of moose-knuckle . I have a hot date next week and I really want to impress my lady friend with a pair of jeans that say "I spent several minutes squeezing my manhood into this fine japanese fabric for your eye's pleasure my dear".

B)

Thanks devilish

Edited by Rightyow77