Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

You want to sit nearly one hour in the bathtub? Well...better try to get more shrinkage out now. Put them in the tub with hot water, stick a piece of wood or a hanger in the waist to prevent it from shrinking. If you really wanna go that route.

Otherwise there is still the option of a new pair just to be sure ;)

Well, exchanging is as much problem as buying new ones. Shipping+tax for new pair will be kinda expensive. Are you sure this is the only valid choice, they won't stretch at all after wearing them and will soak too much?

More expensive than buying a new pair? Looking at your fit pics, I think you'll be saving money by sending them back and actually enjoy wearing them when you get the right size.

Honestly I'd exchange, those look pretty tight and they're only going to get tighter after the soak.

More expensive than buying a new pair? Looking at your fit pics, I think you'll be saving money by sending them back and actually enjoy wearing them when you get the right size.

Okay, thank you!

Just go jogging four times a week and eat rice and bean shoots most of the time and you will fit those in 20-30 days and be very healthy and fit. I wish I could take my own advice though because I was size 30 most of my life and now I`m size 34 darn it.

Just go jogging four times a week and eat rice and bean shoots most of the time and you will fit those in 20-30 days and be very healthy and fit. I wish I could take my own advice though because I was size 30 most of my life and now I`m size 34 darn it.

Haha I am trying to do, don't have a time for exercises but stopped eating anything except vegetables and meat =) thank you!

Or trade with me, what size do you got? :D

These are 30, lot 14.

65219101513774755867601.jpg

73452010151377475546760.jpg

16653810151377475971760.jpg

14835510151377475516760.jpg

22114101513774756667607.jpg

73437310151377475831760.jpg

31974610151377476066760.jpg

53077510151377475936760.jpg

31692110151377476031760.jpg

Just got this pair to my collections after try to find it for many years ;)22451810151377476046760.jpg

My S5000AI-10SP

Let me know how those work for you. I work mine for 6 months and had some very bizarre structural issues (they kept tearing in weird places) and they faded in very strange ways.

Let me know how those work for you. I work mine for 6 months and had some very bizarre structural issues (they kept tearing in weird places) and they faded in very strange ways.

I am very shocked to here this. I had a different s5000 special model and it was the most structuraly sound jeans I ever saw. It was tag 29 and I stretched it to fit me and I`m a size 34. I was doing hardcore jumping about and exercises and no tears at all.

What sort of weird places? Halls of mirrors? Haunted houses? I suggest you stay away from them...

Very nice fading patterns here congrats!

^ wouldn't that leave residue on your jeans?

Playing this game as he wants - it'll have to be either; Indigo on you Footwear or the possibility of Residue on your Jeans.

Neither should be a real problem.

Just enjoy your jeans. Both them and your shoes are finite things. Worrying about them too much will distract you from the pleasure of wearing and owning them.

Edited by UkeNo

They will indeed shrink 2-3 inches after one or two hot soaks.

As you say you had them tapered (unless you meant to say hemmed), I've no idea how they'll look with sneakers; what did you have them tapered to?

Generally 710s look good with sneakers.

^^ I have a samurai type III i've been wearing for almost a year. It's not nearly as broken in as yours, but it's coming along nicely. I don't think it's quite ready for a wash yet, but I might do it anyways. I can never seem to get the colors right in pics, but might try to post some anyways.