Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Apologies for the ignorance--they're the 17 oz. Thank you.

Yea........i wait for this model to reproduce, finaly the resurection of s7000vx .Thanks b_freak for posting. Just for sharing bellow copy & paste.

Earthquake disaster reconstruction aid plan 2012! S7000VX-RR appearance!

It was an earthquake disaster reconstruction aid plan to become the fifth in this year, but I featured the theme of the reconstruction aid of the East Japan great earthquake disaster this time and it was northeastern and produced it in form called the reproduction of model "S7000VX" which imaged military commander "Masamune Date" with the relationship.

シンãƒãƒ™ãƒ«ãƒˆ suspender button specifications without the belt loop full of vintage tastes, the denim become the specifications such as zero 17oz cloth, a pine button, impermanence of all things sleek, the exclusive patch flasher.

It is the reproduction of the one-eyed hero model that won popularity!

Thanks Frank for that. I got them on today after letting them fully dry out and they feel great. Amazing comfort for 17 oz. I'll post fit pics later tonight--my first ever. I'm glad I just let them rest after my hot shower soak.

I've got a pair of those s7000vx's, I'm tempted to get another now that they're going back into production so that I can trash my old pair without worry.

Good for you....your suspender will looks verry cool with it. I like jeans with suspender. :D

I just ordered a pair of s5000vx size 32 from Blue in Green. I've been wearing a mix of Levi's stf selvage 501s and N&F weird guys for the past few years, so this is quite the upgrade for me and I'm quite excited.

I hope I got the size right. BIG measurements show the size 32 as having 34 waist raw. I figured they'd shrink down to about 32 after a soak and then I'd be able to stretch them up to 33 or so with wear, which is what I'm looking for. What do people think?

Also, what should I expect for inseam shrinkage? I'm expecting them to shrink down to around 35 after soak. Does this sound about right?

Thanks in advance!

Prefer something used (as I'm a bit poor at the moment), but thanks for the links b_F :)

Though one - good luck!

(ordering from Take 5, if they have the size, would be slightly cheaper with VIP discount...)

so my samurai s003jp-A ripped while doing some power skating around the ice rink.

so far these have gone through 680km of cycling, 7 floorball games and 6 hours of ice skating in 2.5 months.

will get these patched up tomorrow before my trip.

Same happened to my 003s except on the other side of the leg....cept all I was doing was skating around town yours sounds a lot more intense

I just ordered a pair of s5000vx size 32 from Blue in Green. I've been wearing a mix of Levi's stf selvage 501s and N&F weird guys for the past few years, so this is quite the upgrade for me and I'm quite excited.

I hope I got the size right. BIG measurements show the size 32 as having 34 waist raw. I figured they'd shrink down to about 32 after a soak and then I'd be able to stretch them up to 33 or so with wear, which is what I'm looking for. What do people think?

Also, what should I expect for inseam shrinkage? I'm expecting them to shrink down to around 35 after soak. Does this sound about right?

Thanks in advance!

they will probably only measure 33" when raw. but VX denim doesn't shrink that much with the first soak (at least my pairs) and stetch a good amount. so you will be good. inseam will be closer to 36"

Posted · Hidden by Planetarium, February 3, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Planetarium, February 3, 2012 - No reason given

Just got in a Samurai flannel, but it doesn't fit quite right. Sold out everywhere, was around 260 USD shipped from Japan. I'll sell it for 200 USD shipped. Size S.

img58148563.jpg

img58148564.jpg

PM if interested!

I promise pics of my Samurai flight jacket as penance for advertising.

Just got my s5000vx in mail (US bought) and was surprised (pleasantly) to see them with tabs and arcs. I thought Samurai sold at U.S. retailers could no longer have these features. What legal loophole am I missing here?

Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh............... ;)