Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Decided to remove the cinch back from my USA's

20120110_171627.jpg

Never seen the point in a cinch back on a mid rise jean , just jammered the rivets out and got my usual seamstress to back stitch a piece of cotton on the holes

here is a few detail pics of the jeans (sorry about the size of the pics ,only have my phone for internet at the minuite and the photobucket app wont let me resize)

20120110_171732.jpg

20120110_171748.jpg

20120110_171921.jpg

realy love the denim and the pocket bags are beautiful , ill try and post some fit pics when i get a chance

img0870lo.jpgimg0875f.jpg

img0873b.jpgimg0876z.jpg

Sorry for the crappy phone pics. these are post soak pics of s710xx size 30 after a days of wear. i am glad b_f & rosenkreuz told me to size down 2 on my previous size 32 (fit pics looked horrible) :D

no pre soak pics or measurements, sorry! :blush: i soaked them for over an hour with hot water.

*post soak measurements ( 1 day of wear)

Waist 30

Front rise 10.6

Back rise 14.2

Upper thigh 11.2

Knee 8.5

Leg opening 7.7

Inseam 37.4

any thoughts? stack, cuff or get 'em hemmed?

Nice! it was definitely the right decision to size down 2 sizes because you're just flesh and bones ;)

judging from your inseam measurement they might lose another inch with some washes. stacking looks messy now but that's normal with a new pair of jeans

@flash got some close-ups of the area where the cinch was? so I think you decided to keep them now? :)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK