Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Can someone tell me the measure of710vx and 710xxafter initial soak?? which one the most sleem between them? (after initial soak)

Edited by sattyz

Anyone here own S0500XX 21oz? if so, can I see some fit pics?

remember some were interested in these but I don't recall anyone posting a pic of it. have you found a pair of these?

Can someone tell me the measure of710vx and 710xxafter initial soak?? which one the most sleem between them? (after initial soak)

normally the xx denim shrinks more than the vx denim. check the measurements from big and keep my first advice in mind)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

So i've been wearing my S5000VX 17oz for 2 weeks now, but i still have hip flare and too much space in the ass area. The previous owner gave them a hot presoak once and wore them a week.

When i bought them from him i hotsoaked the jeans another time. Should i just give them another hot soak? And will they even shrink noticeably when soaked for the third time? Oh and would this affect the fading process?

Edited by jesterrp

^^ You're not going to affect the dye in any noticeable way unless you use soap at this point.

If you're still experiencing too much room, get 'em wet and toss them in the dryer inside out, hot as you can. It will barely affect the stiffness of the jeans, but if you want them to feel brand new again, just dip them in cold water and hang dry after the machine.

If that isn't up your alley, sell or exchange and go for a size down.

you missing that in Europe we and any retailer has to pay 19% VAT (in Germany) and an additional tax of 12% for cotton products so 31% on the price. If I order from BiG I would have to add these 31% on the jeans (325 US-$) which cost me then 425 US-$ plus the shipping costs on which are also 19% VAT.

I assume you are from the US? then it's rather logical to buy from big.

And don't forget, the yen is pretty fucking strong at the moment (at least compared to the euro)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

Holy crap! A retailer outside of Japan who carries the 4000!

Though, I'm curious how they take measurements, since they seem to have the jeans starting out below tagged size, and shrinking from there...

that's how they measure:

http://shop.dc4.de/Measuring-Guide:_:20.html?XTCsid=k1m69ob32mefh4ht00oi2l2to1

the way they measure the waist differs from big and dc4's result will always be smaller compared to big

you missing that in Europe we and any retailer has to pay 19% VAT (in Germany) and an additional tax of 12% for cotton products so 31% on the price. If I order from BiG I would have to add these 31% on the jeans (325 US-$) which cost me then 425 US-$ plus the shipping costs on which are also 19% VAT.

I assume you are from the US? then it's rather logical to buy from big.

And don't forget, the yen is pretty fucking strong at the moment (at least compared to the euro)

Guys do you know why Tres Bien can give a 20% discount to non EU customers on their product? Is this tax different because its Sweden and not Germany?

This is the message from their site

20% off for non EU customers.

Customers outside the European Union are exempt from value added tax. 20 % of the total amount will be deducted from the total when you select your country at the checkout.

a2ed1220-1.jpg

f9307dae-1.jpg

finally got around to taking pictures, how are your feelings on this fit? im feeling i have them cuffed alittle bit to short maybe? ill probably just end up wearing them with some higher shoes untill spring break when ill have a chance to get em chainstitched. and sorry for the shitty ipod picture.