Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

For posting an ebay auction, I took some pics of the Samurai s510xx 24oz-L. hought I´d share, as you don´t see that denim too often around here.

The denim is beautiful, but I didn´t feel the cut on myself. They have some washmarks, but I think they´ll be less visible after some months of wear.

SAM_6111.jpg

SAM_6107.jpg

SAM_6106.jpg

SAM_6105.jpg

SAM_6104.jpg

SAM_6103.jpg

SAM_6102.jpg

SAM_6100.jpg

And now the shameless plug...If someone is interested in buying them:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/260925223726?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Fit pics of S0500xx, one week of wear.

P1010600.jpg

P1010602.jpg

They're roomy in the upper block (probably because I'm so skinny) but there's no butt sag so I'm quite pleased with the fit. Should be comfortable in warmer weather, too. My New Year's Resolution is to only wear these jeans until January 1, 2014.

Potsnu those are looking good man. I wore my pair today decoded to give the Jins a break I need to put up some more recent pictures of them soon. Was a click away from ordering some black shadows but I decided I'm just going to keep trashing the the black knights and my Jins for now.

img0794sk.jpgimg0798ky.jpgimg07961.jpg

Hi! I got my first proper Japanese Denim today and i waited soo long for it. Unfortunately i can't post any decent fit pics since the Jeans don't really work for me. Not sure if its the cut or if they are too big for me. Some thoughts would be welcome.

s710xx Lot 14 in Size 32/36

Pre Soak: ( i would love to keep them and start to soak :)

Waist 33

Front rise 11.4

Back rise 15

Upper thigh 11.6

Knee 9.1

Leg opening 8.1

Inseam 39.4

Edited by Karamboo

yeah from those pics you can easily size down 2 sizes. so exchange or sell and buy smaller

edit: hell...looking again on your pics even 3 sizes smaller :D

what other jeans do you own and what do they measure in the waist after wear?

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

yeah from those pics you can easily size down 2 sizes. so exchange or sell and buy smaller

edit: hell...looking again on your pics even 3 sizes smaller :D

what other jeans do you own and what do they measure in the waist after wear?

^^Holy shit! For real, 2-3 sizes? :D You think so? They are about 3 cm too big on the waist right now, but i thought they would be great after a soak (at least on the waist).

I currently wear a '67 LVC in W32 which measure around 40 cm on the waist. The tigh is around 28.5 - 29. Inseam around 87. They fit quite nice.

You think i should get them hemmed right away when i order them from DC4? The 100 cm is insanely long :)

Edited by Karamboo

I said from the pics. it looks right now as if you are standing in those jeans without touching them on the inside with your body :D

yeah the inseam is too long for most people but in your case I wouldn't hem them before you really know your size.

edit again: ok 3 sizes is too much ;) but 2 sizes would be possible. 1 size down from that fit is obligatory. did you get those from dc4 already?

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

Yeah, i did get them from Daniel today. I was so stoked when they finally arrived... until i saw how huge they were!

Not sure if i should go with the 30. I guess the waist would be very harmful after a soak. The tighs and everywhere else would be great in a 30, but the waist? OUCH! ;)

Edited by Karamboo

these look incredible! how hot would you say the denim is? The heaviest I've ever tried is 21oz from Iron Heart, so hopefully the weave on these is also a little loose, fit is fantastic

thanks, wish i could answer your question, but i haven't had the chance to wear em in the hottest months around here (july/august). i think they breathe, but not as much as 21oz IH's. while the weave isn't as tight as.. say SD'A, i imagine these would be pretty miserable in the middle of july for most.

another difference b/n the IH 21oz & Sam 24oz (27oz after soak i read) is that my 634s softened up after a month or two of wear, where these sams really haven't in comparison. they remain pretty rigid and the creases are sharp.

these are beasts and i love em! (at least 9 months out of the year) :D have you checked out IH 25oz?

I updated my fit guide with my new s710xx.

here's a quick comparison between my 2 pairs (of which I sold the smaller one)

size 33 (SD2)

s710xx19ozimg.jpg

size 35 (TTS)

postsoak710.jpg

check out all the other stuff here (also with some samurai basics in the first post)

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?showtopic=118683

^concur on the 35. just like you, i had both__ a sized down & TTS. also sold the smaller.

although this particular denim stretches when needed, the denim drapes perfectly [w/o coercion :)] @TTS. imo, the cut was meant/designed to be worn slim-comfy.

Edited by BrownMetallic

got my 710xx today. sized true to size .

hot soak for 50 min. very very stiff

2nvgg7o.jpg

Pre Soak- accidentally deleted, but very baggy

Post Soak

30xh2m8.jpg

I like the fit.

EDIT: wow they look really slim here. they're more like a slim straight than a skinny. stacking makes it look really weird

Edited by rxin94