On behalf of steven railcar fine goods, i would like to start RFG thread here.
RFG workshop is in the Los Angeles area, California, where they manufacture all of their goods at. they craft everything in their own shop, so when a roll of fabric comes in the front door, it leaves as a finished garment going out.
some press pictures
Railcar Fine Goods in Japanese magazine 2nd Snap with mens Spikes X002 14.75oz red line selvedge jeans.
and some more http://www.railcarfi...ts.asp?cat=1829
Railcar mens Spikes X001 13.5oz selvedge
you'll also notice some familiar face, my friend Faisal aka -five- is wearing Spikes 002 mens Japanese brown denim. (his review; http://five-secondsk...spikes-002.html)
and my humble Viper for women
- 13.5oz Cone Mills red line selvedge 100% cotton denim fabric from the White Oak plant in North Carolina.
- Raw thick heavy leather patch that is heat burnt branded with Railcar logo
- Selvedge in the outseam, fly, and coin pocket
- Chain stitch bottom hem
- Single continuous chain stitch on the waistband that is tucked in to prevent unraveling
- Railcar â€œRâ€ stitch in the fly to reinforce the waistband to the fly to the body panel. Also to even more lock the chainstitch on the waistband
- 2 piece waistband to prevent rear gapping and to achieve fades on top of the waistband when aging the jeans
- hand hammered traditional washer rivets
- branded waistband button
- YKK zipper
- 2 tone stitch color (total of 4 thread colors in the jeans)
- Screen printed on the heavy pocket bag with Railcar art logo
- extra clean stitching (flip the jeans inside out to see)
- belt loops tucked into the waistband
- The whole jeans was made on non-automated traditional jeans making sewing machines. No automatic machines was used to make the jeans. 100% made by Railcar manufacturing.