Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

@Morse nice jeans

Was wondering if anyone knew anything about pencil cases made by Samurai? Seems like they come packaged with their more special jeans.

s510xxai-n-009.jpg?et=FU6JQWaSMQscPooZuG7UAQ&nmid=55612619

Is it wrong of me to want one? DIY pencil case made from scraps is also a possibility but just wanted to know about the ones made by Samurai or any other denim company for that matter.

@Morse nice jeans

Was wondering if anyone knew anything about pencil cases made by Samurai? Seems like they come packaged with their more special jeans.

s510xxai-n-009.jpg?et=FU6JQWaSMQscPooZuG7UAQ&nmid=55612619

Is it wrong of me to want one? DIY pencil case made from scraps is also a possibility but just wanted to know about the ones made by Samurai or any other denim company for that matter.

I have one, send me a PM if you'd like it.

^Morse, thats amazing.

I've seen some pics of nifty pencil pouches and assorted coin purses that come from Samurai when you buy them direct. Does anyone perhaps know if they are doing anything for the 003JP?

With tax and shippings its about the same as getting from BiG, but if they don't throw in anything special, I'd rather support BiG, plus the hemming. Anyone know? I checked rakuten but didn't see anything on it. Cheers guys!

Better yet, do that and then let them hit the dryer. I was going to give up and sell my 710s because they didn't have the fit I was after and seeing around here, but I spontaneously decided to give them a go in the dryer today. I'm totally in love with them now, and they are still plenty crispy straight out of the machine, no wetting/drying necessary.

Lots of people have experienced Samurai's potential to shrink a lot, but their stubbornness to do so all at one time.

Better yet, do that and then let them hit the dryer. I was going to give up and sell my 710s because they didn't have the fit I was after and seeing around here, but I spontaneously decided to give them a go in the dryer today. I'm totally in love with them now, and they are still plenty crispy straight out of the machine, no wetting/drying necessary.

Lots of people have experienced Samurai's potential to shrink a lot, but their stubbornness to do so all at one time.

Hmm I might give them a run through the dryer inside out to try to get some more shrink out, but if not I'm kind of ok with them fitting as straight leg.

Also, where are you from? Always good to meet someone into hardcore.

If your experience is like mine, you'll lose some in the top block so that the hip flare calms down to reasonable levels for new heavyweight denim, then the rest of the legs will tighten up just enough to make the silhouette more flattering, not change it entirely.

I'm from LA, not the biggest hardcore city, but I used to live in Boston.

^Morse, thats amazing.

I've seen some pics of nifty pencil pouches and assorted coin purses that come from Samurai when you buy them direct. Does anyone perhaps know if they are doing anything for the 003JP?

With tax and shippings its about the same as getting from BiG, but if they don't throw in anything special, I'd rather support BiG, plus the hemming. Anyone know? I checked rakuten but didn't see anything on it. Cheers guys!

I got some 003jp from the Samurai store in Osaka, and they threw in a few denim mousepads, stickers and a postcard if that counts?