Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

dont you feel hot in singapore wearing 710?

actually no i dont. :confused:

people have been saying wearing certain weight and above in summer is crazy. but honestly i dont really feel the heat at all. i would even go higher if i could. it's not that im used to the heat or anything because i did live in australia before and summer there is like 40+.

just somehow i dont feel hot wearing heavy denim here. :confused::confused:

^ A sweaty man!

Yeah b_F I did, to a myNudies guy in Sydney - he bought my Eternals (or was it Takumi's) too.

Haven't heard from him since.

Haha, I sold it for around $180 shipped, relatively unworn too - might have fetched a higher price now :P

hey guys, i've been doing some reading on the forum. I'm planning on getting s0500xx. I've came to notice most people either go TTS or SDO for a slimmer fit.

you guys probably been asked many times before but i've been reading the thread for 3 days now. :/

normally if you go tts/sdo, to its tag size or raw measurements?

I'm planning to order from BiG soon.

actually no i dont. :confused:

people have been saying wearing certain weight and above in summer is crazy. but honestly i dont really feel the heat at all. i would even go higher if i could. it's not that im used to the heat or anything because i did live in australia before and summer there is like 40+.

just somehow i dont feel hot wearing heavy denim here. :confused::confused:

geez. salute.

hey guys, i've been doing some reading on the forum. I'm planning on getting s0500xx. I've came to notice most people either go TTS or SDO for a slimmer fit.

you guys probably been asked many times before but i've been reading the thread for 3 days now. :/

normally if you go tts/sdo, to its tag size or raw measurements?

I'm planning to order from BiG soon.

Boey, I sized down one and I've been happy with the fit. Here's my fit pics after getting them:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2640016#post2640016

I plan on posting another one after a warm wash, but that won't be for many months.

Plalai, must spread...but your pair of S5000VX are one of the examples that convinced me to get mine. Saw them a while ago.