Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

b_F: and those who may know.

regarding the s5000vx 24oz. because getting from take 5 is easier for me, however their smallest size they have is 29. i dont acutally suppose i can fit into that 29 if i'm wearing 710s in sz28 right?

also i do see that they produce that model in a 27. from you knowledge do you think its better sticking with 28 or going for the 27?

cheers guys!

edit: this is why i hate buying online. if only i had enough time to make a trip to hk. unfortunately they have called me into the army soon. :(

Samurai Jeans - 15oz S003JP Yamato - Slim Tapered Leg Fit

Brand : Samurai Jeans

Price: $375.00

Samurai S003JP Yamato Model

Slim Fit Tapered Leg

Raw / Unwashed (will shrink with washing)

15oz Samurai Original Japanese selvage denim

Pure Indigo

Silver Rivets / Silver Stitching accents throughout

Japanese Wagyu Leather Patch

100% Cotton(40% Pima / 60% Egyptian)

Made In Japan

These jeans are RAW with one wash by myself just recently and they shrunk so much i can't fit into them anymore! I paid 400$ so I'm pissed, but I'll let them go for 375$ or best offer.

^^I would much rather pay that price and get a pair at BiG anyways. So lower it or expect to get no buyers.

What surprises me is how a size 29 can have a 32+ inch waist! I assume these aren't washed or soaked?

Usually its cause samurais stretch a shit load. Once they get a soak they should return to their normal size or close to it. My pair has stretched to a 16" waist and after their first soak they were 14.5" (I bought a size 29).

protip: amount of stretch has a lot to do with how tight you wear your jawnz

i always see people talking about how their jawnz dont stretch, and then they post fit pics and they're all baggy and loose. Well no shit they don't stretch because there's nothing causing them to.

b_F: and those who may know.

regarding the s5000vx 24oz. because getting from take 5 is easier for me, however their smallest size they have is 29. i dont acutally suppose i can fit into that 29 if i'm wearing 710s in sz28 right?

also i do see that they produce that model in a 27. from you knowledge do you think its better sticking with 28 or going for the 27?

cheers guys!

edit: this is why i hate buying online. if only i had enough time to make a trip to hk. unfortunately they have called me into the army soon. :(

in short: I'm quite hesitant to give sizing advices on a pair that isn't released yet and of which I don't know how they run. But as I said, they are likely to shrink FROM tag size as the S510XX24oz did

how different are the 610lx compared to the 0500? tried to search but only showed 4 posts. is the 610lx really more slubby than the 0500? anyone with experience on the 610lx?

i prefer the rise lengths on the 610 compared to the 0500.

Selling my Sammies...

Samurai S0500XX Size 31 waist

true waist size 34 inches

inseam hemmed to 35 inches by a tailor.

2 years old.

washed 3-4 times and worn 10-15 times.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280665315342&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1045

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=274531

Got my 710BK's, I know that the left side looks like it needs a hem, but the stacks need to re-settle there, the right side is fine. Anyways, I love the way they fit, the taper is definitely not what I am used to, but I can deal and any opinions, comments, criticism on the fit are welcome.

1303678160461.jpg

Pretty good, hem or cuff would be a good idea though

What is your true waist?

Thanks, definitely keeping the stacks though. I personally like it though, so that's why I'm keeping it, but to each his own. My true waist I would say is about a 30-31, these are tagged 29, but measure out to a 32.

nah definitely keep the stacks, i'm liking it

Thanks, definitely keeping them!