Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Fit look good from what I can see Spidereye, your pics are a little compressed. The 21oz VX denim shrinks down like a mother doesn't it?

Thanks Chantheman ,i will try to shrink it as posible.

Yeah..still learn how to post pic here...its scare me like hell when i measure it right after hot wash.Next time i gona go for true size for vx denim.coz hot wash shorten the inseam 3inch.I like to see stacks.Anyway must spread this threads .thanks alot Megatron.

samurai.jpg

sold out at rakuten..love this shirt.

Thanks Chantheman ,i will try to shrink it as posible.

Yeah..still learn how to post pic here...its scare me like hell when i measure it right after hot wash.Next time i gona go for true size for vx denim.coz hot wash shorten the inseam 3inch.I like to see stacks.Anyway must spread this threads .thanks alot Megatron.

samurai.jpg

sold out at rakuten..love this shirt.

I think I love this shirt too! Wish I knew where to get it?

Sinji I think i just make everybody suprised...i will try to shrink it again. hopefuly can fit in nicely.

Vince. someone with closset full of samuraiz will answer your Q shortly.

Wolfteeth verry ironic ,i know where to get it.but im broke.so much to buy when too much seen...this nice shirt u can probaly order from rakuten japan.

Spidereye leave the jeans for a month to settle, they look much better.

Wolfteeth you can buy the shirt from e2nd.net, they only speak Japanese so you will need to translate your comms through an online translator.

Vince a 33 would be fine.

So I have a friend who will be traveling to Kyoto and Tokyo soon. I'm a 38w35-6inseam. I have been salivating over the "water" samurais on BIG. But...if you had your choice, and my measurements what would be your ultimate pair of Samurai jeans? Do the Japanese samurais all have the arcs and red tab?

thanks for all the replies so farrr

the waist measures 17" aligned

and the thigh is 11.5

measured like this lol

so your waist measures 34. then a size 33 is good. it will start at 34, srinks from there ut the waist can be easly stretched back and even beyond raw measurements. and looking at the thigh measurements. those won't be too tight on you

i'm interested in a pair of 710's, the new lot at BIG. trying to figure out the right size to order. i wear:

size 34 in the OG Roys (they measure around 34 at the waist)

size 34 in an old pair of Skull 5010xx 6x6 but they are slightly large in the waist (measure s 35", need to wear a belt)

size 34 in LVC 1947 (though after 4 years of washing, its became a bit snug on me)

size 34 FOB Factory (measures around 34-35" waist, perfect fit)

would i be okay with a size 33 in the 710 or should i go with a 34