Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I figured that I'd put up some pics of my 24oz-L Samurai's which are at about 3 months. They were washing around 1.5 months on account of an unfortunately incident with coffee and spoiled milk...

frontww.jpg

backoj.jpg

frontdetailz.jpg

backdetail.jpg

I wish I'd been able to wear them a bit harder, but mono is severely restricting to the physical activity... Color looks pretty accurate.

Guest denimefreak21oz
So if the jeans are looser in thigh you'll get alot more whisker or when it's tight?

wtf..is all a bout whiskers...u fail to plan dude,n plz consolidate ur post.saiz down 3...only s5000vx..will do nice fit.but still sufering i think.other model..better u got casterated.n became n trump.

Guest denimefreak21oz

photo.php?fbid=150131041711185&set=a.150123161711973.29849.100001428701289&theater

s5000vx lot#8..wrongly plan..i go for size up 2..shit..my waist is 38 n this one tag is 40.....recently.im puting down my waist to 36..im no longer wairing this baby...sob2..as a replacement..o order s5000vx size 38 in tag...just consider im a yoyo body weight..

Guest denimefreak21oz
Sup guys! Here are my s710's at about 8/9 months? I lost track off how many times I washed them too. Maybe around 3 soaks? I stopped wearing these since I got my dry bones.

img0731ra.jpg

img0732ea.jpg

img0735j.jpg

img0739co.jpg

nice fade man..love the honeycomb v much..u can frame n pu it on the wall already..nice job..how long does it take to.turn up like this beaauty.

nice fade man..love the honeycomb v much..u can frame n pu it on the wall already..nice job..how long does it take to.turn up like this beaauty.

If i have to wager a guess....

I'd guess it took him 8 or 9 months or so of wear and about 3 washes just like he says in the damn post you quoted!

noticed that most people go for 710s for a slim fit. Any 1 got any experience with the 003s?

It's more tapered from the knee down, so it's a tad slimmer than the 710s. While Samurai isn't well known for making slim cuts, 710s,610s, and the 003s are pretty nice slim fits when they're sized right.

..speaking of 710s, just got my pair today and they fit perfectly. I know they will shrink roughly 2" in the waist (with a hot soak) but my question is, will they stretch back out to the way they are currently over time? Or stay the post soak size?