Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Since 6.1.10

5471569977_6b241a1832.jpg

fit? really diggin it. +rep.

looking for some new sams myself but trying to stay away from the slimmer cuts -- got enough of those.

want something with a slim silhouette but more room in the thigh and seat (kinda like my imperial dukes.)

thanks gusy -- looking at S5000vx and TTS or S0500x TTS or possibly sized up?

looking for some new sams myself but trying to stay away from the slimmer cuts -- got enough of those.

want something with a slim silhouette but more room in the thigh and seat (kinda like my imperial dukes.)

Sounds like the S5000 cut might be for you, I have the S5000VX 21oz, and S5000BK's, they're roomy in the top block, with a straight leg.

I believe those are the s5000vx.

I think people usually size down for the s5000vx to account for the waist stretching.

Thanks to user jwsach and supermarket I now own my first pair of truly heavyweight denim jeans. Some S510XX 21oz. Was surprised to feel just how much heavier they actually were but they are still very comfortable, as well as a perfect cut/fit. I'm going to have to adjust the rotation now to fit these in.

Will maybe take some photos later to post. Not that y'all don't know what they look like but it would start a record of their wear at least.

great to see you posting some denim, coleslawyum!

still I don't own any Jins...

yeah the S510XX21oz is a great pair. my pair is still very stiff and rigid. and they fade fast.

brentos: if you want more room in the thigh, you for the S0500XX. I find the S5000VX to be rather slim in the thigh area

fit looks pretty awesome to me. i think i really like this pair. thanks b_F!

the trouble now deciding this over 4 others. hahahah.

always the trouble with denim...too much to chose from :D

btw: the S510AI-OGSP is already sold out at Samurai. So 200 pairs are gone. Pretty impressive for that price and before the jeans are out

In looking through Samurai's models, the 4000 has caught my eye, but I cannot find any info other than Samurai's rather incomplete size chart. Does anyone have experience with these? How do they fit? How bootcut are they? How would they compare to any other cut that I can see a chart for on BiG?

In looking through Samurai's models, the 4000 has caught my eye, but I cannot find any info other than Samurai's rather incomplete size chart. Does anyone have experience with these? How do they fit? How bootcut are they? How would they compare to any other cut that I can see a chart for on BiG?

as bootcuts aren't that popular around these parts you will have a hard time finding much information here.

you are totally right not so rely solely on Samurai's sizing chart as we all know these quite off sometimes.

but if we would take their measurements as granted, the S4000 is less slim in the hips and thighs and has a more subtle bootcut compared to the S512 (which measurements you have on BiG)

how much do s710s shrink when you hot soak them?

in the thigh, waist, leg opening, rise, inseam, ect.

shrinkage throughtout the leg is mostly 0,5". the rise shrinkage is also in that dimension, can be a bit more. the inseam will end up closely to the tagged size a bit longer when only soaking the pair)

just figured the 100% bamboo weft out ;)

dunno but someony told me, they are trying out some crazy stuff with using unique materials. reminding me a bit of Sugarcane. I think there's more to come but I'm not entirely sure

edit: Samurai is planning something. here's a link from 2nd:

http://www.e2nd.net/sj-syunkasyutou-cp.htm