Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Question for everyone. I have a 31 in 710s, little tight but manageable. Decided to try actual size of 32 in 0500XX. Mistake, tried everything from hot soak and drying. Can't get them to fit right. Getting the bulge in upper thigh / front area. Only worn for one day if anyone is interested. So are most sizing down in the 0500xx?

Looking to sell the 0500XX size 32, hot soaked, one dry and one gentle wash. Only wear has been for 1 day. No real indigo loss.

Thanks for the help guys, just don't want to risk sizing wrong again. Cheers.

Question for everyone. I have a 31 in 710s, little tight but manageable. Decided to try actual size of 32 in 0500XX. Mistake, tried everything from hot soak and drying. Can't get them to fit right. Getting the bulge in upper thigh / front area. Only worn for one day if anyone is interested. So are most sizing down in the 0500xx?

Looking to sell the 0500XX size 32, hot soaked, one dry and one gentle wash. Only wear has been for 1 day. No real indigo loss.

Thanks for the help guys, just don't want to risk sizing wrong again. Cheers.

general rule of thumb is down one

Rebuilding the collection.

Around Christmas I saw a S0500XX with old arcs and tab for sale. BNWT in size 34. I decided to sell my lightly worn size 33 to be better off with the size 34 in the long run. So I sold my size 33 shortly after Christmas and bought the size 34 as the New Year was only 2 days old. But the new pair never showed up...until today! :)

Really, I thought I got scammed and on top of that lost my Lot.12 S0500XX.

Here it is: S0500XX size 34 Lot.11

P1020765.jpg

And to make this post a bit more useful, pre-soak measurements:

waist: 34,5"

front rise: 11,75"

back rise: 15,75"

thigh: 13,25"

knee: 9,75"

leg opening: 8,75

inseam: 38,5"

And now I can compre the regular S0500 to my 18oz contest pair in the same size and can clearly say: the fit is quite different (as many of us already said ;) )

Pre soak fit pics. This will end up in a nice slim fitting pair.

S0500lot11pre.jpg

It surprises me how different the Texas Cotton is troughtout the years. My Lot.10 was slubby, irregular with lots of white spots. Exactly like the Lot.11 I have now. The Lot.12 is much cleaner (also on my S0510XX). But the "special" 15oz Texas Cotton denim (red selvage) on my S0510XX66-RR is as irregular and hairy as the older ones. Strange

It surprises me how different the Texas Cotton is troughtout the years. My Lot.10 was slubby, irregular with lots of white spots. Exactly like the Lot.11 I have now. The Lot.12 is much cleaner (also on my S0510XX). But the "special" 15oz Texas Cotton denim (red selvage) on my S0510XX66-RR is as irregular and hairy as the older ones. Strange

Agreed. From what I'd read about Texas cotton, I was expecting my S0500xx (lot 12) to be amazingly slubby (like my S5000VX), but the denim is pretty clean.

Agreed. From what I'd read about Texas cotton, I was expecting my S0500xx (lot 12) to be amazingly slubby (like my S5000VX), but the denim is pretty clean.

Yep, the slubby texture has gradually changed to much smoother feel but the fading is pretty amazing-

PICT0004-1.jpg

s0500, 4months in, 2nd wash today!

ttc in pic 3 and 4...

bild9139.jpg

bild9134.jpg

bild9115.jpg

bild9118.jpg

bild9155.jpg

postwash pics will follow when i have the time too!

stretched them out while still damp and as i already had them off my legs again, i thought another stretch shouldn't be a problem and went for it (i thought the denim was fully unbuttoned!) :(

first button snapped...fuck!

bild9156.jpg

any help/info on how to fix such a mess would be nice :)...