Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

they even didn't know about that problem with the S5000Ai-10SP. I wrote them some weeks about it, that 4 guys (all from the US) had problems with the stitching and ripping denim. They weren't aware of that. (was asking about it, to assure that the new AI will be superb, hopefully)

they even didn't know about that problem with the S5000Ai-10SP. I wrote them some weeks about it, that 4 guys (all from the US) had problems with the stitching and ripping denim. They weren't aware of that. (was asking about it, to assure that the new AI will be superb, hopefully)

Would be cool if they address the problem. If it's Ai dyed and bamboo, may be my first pair of Samurai!

yeah posted it some time agoo too. well that's definately not everyone's cup of tea. it's too extreme for my liking. I think he achieved it in one yer, right?

the denim seems to crack at many spots so I guess not more than 2 washes (maybe none)

but now we know again what's possible with the S5000VX24oz

bamboo weft would be very comfortable for the skin.. bamboo fibers underwear is the most comfortable and enjoyable ever

+1.

I have a bamboo T-shirt which is almost better than any cotton T I've come across for the Aussie Summer :D

DIdn't they use bamboo weft in the 5000-SP Ai dyed which wound up disintegrating within a short time?

Interesting, would like more info. regarding this issue before I jump in and pre-order the Spring model.

As in, the denim wears and tears too quickly?

@mikecch

there's also the S002JP-N which will come out later this year. Also 17oz but I dunno if and what tehy did with the denim.

and of course the S5000VX24oz. In indigo and one in a brown color. Maybe mud dyed? The name is S5000KA24oz.

coleslawyum would know that

Thanks samurai_Freak :D

Exciting things to look forward to this year!

+1.

I have a bamboo T-shirt which is almost better than any cotton T I've come across for the Aussie Summer :D

Interesting, would like more info. regarding this issue before I jump in and pre-order the Spring model.

As in, the denim wears and tears too quickly?

Thanks samurai_Freak :D

Exciting things to look forward to this year!

Mike - Talk to blm14 - he has a number of pics in this thread and lots of experience with the denim. I'm in for a pair if they have fixed the prob but according to bF, they didn't even know about it till recently sooo...

^sorry I don't have those in my possession BUT you could check the Samurai thread on Hypebeast and read it from the beginning. IIRC they have a trend to size up and I'm sure there are some examples of sized up 710s. The look shouldn't be too different from a TTS S0500XX

edit: well I found one who sized up 1. well..if you like that look ;)

IMG_4438.jpg

IMG_4439.jpg