Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Wore the 710s around and I love em. They're slightly looser in the thighs than my skulls and the higher rise is fine by me.

Might be too early to say it but once the jeans settle down, these might be my favorite fit

soaked and dried my 710s...holy death grip on the waist...these better stretch out asap!!

Mine stretched out more than an inch past raw measurement within a couple of days. You'll be fine. And after about 6 weeks they'll really settle in and start to evolve, and you'll realize what all the fuss is about. Enjoy.

Guest denimefreak21oz
yeah the Zero denim is great! No idea when and if the S7000 will be sold again. They did quite a few vintage inspired jeans (the 8000s) lately and I don't know how good those sell. So...you would need size 36, right?

yup..any ide anybody wana sell it ..prefer like new.s7000vx.

Guest denimefreak21oz
looking for a pair of size 30 s5000vx

in prestine/new condition & good price.

please pm me.

thanks

ouch...i wana sell my s5000vx 17oz..lot#8 size 40..too big for me.done 2 initial soak.post soaked...n tag size is still 40.true tag.BF told me that older version did come more inch than the tag size..thanks god i discover this tread.really good info .help human being alot..ha ha

Mine stretched out more than an inch past raw measurement within a couple of days. You'll be fine. And after about 6 weeks they'll really settle in and start to evolve, and you'll realize what all the fuss is about. Enjoy.

Quoted for truth, the 710 cut, along with Samurai 19oz denim, makes for the perfect jeans in my opinion. Although, I'm starting to love my 21oz S5000VX almost as much.

man...I will replace my 710 (which I sold last year) not before the end of this year. but all your talk makes me wanan buy them ASAP! :D

I'm thinking if I should size up one the 710 in comparison to my standard Samurai size and go TTS. Because the thighs might become a problem

ordered a pair of s710s sz.32 from BIG, arriving sometime today.

previously had a pair of lot.11 s710 in sz.33, i was like the 3rd owner and those stretched to a 34.5 and felt loose all around.

hopefully sizing down 1 would give me the fit i want.

yeah..the size 33 might have been what you need. you could still ask Steffen if he would ship them to you for a try. but those are a bit hemmed so shorter than the regular pair

from what i know then Stefan already sold them to another forum member so you have to order to see if a 33 would fit :)

Quoted for truth, the 710 cut, along with Samurai 19oz denim, makes for the perfect jeans in my opinion. Although, I'm starting to love my 21oz S5000VX almost as much.

does the 710 end up being almost streaky after a soak or did i lose a lot of dye by throwing it in the dryer?

does the 710 end up being almost streaky after a soak or did i lose a lot of dye by throwing it in the dryer?

If you machine-washed with a spin cycle, the streaks may be from that. If so, they'll slowly disappear over time. Or, they might have creased in the dryer - leaving a similar effect.

ordered a pair of s710s sz.32 from BIG, arriving sometime today.

previously had a pair of lot.11 s710 in sz.33, i was like the 3rd owner and those stretched to a 34.5 and felt loose all around.

hopefully sizing down 1 would give me the fit i want.

my advice to avoid unecessary pain, initial tepid full soak with a stick/hanger [that correspond to your waist size] chucked to the waistband, then a double hot soak below the top block__ just to take care of the inseam shrinkage.

Hey guys I was thinking of buying a pair of sams

and was looking at the s003, but I haven't seen much on the site about them. Does anyone have any info on them?

The only Sams I tried were the S0500xx like 3 years ago and they were far to baggy for my tastes. I have some skulls 5010xx if that could be used in comparison at all. Thanks a lot

Hey guys I was thinking of buying a pair of sams

and was looking at the s003, but I haven't seen much on the site about them. Does anyone have any info on them?

The only Sams I tried were the S0500xx like 3 years ago and they were far to baggy for my tastes. I have some skulls 5010xx if that could be used in comparison at all. Thanks a lot

They're one of Samurai's slimmer cuts alongside the 710s and 610s. It's a slim tapered fit, and from the fit pics I've seen, they're slimmer than the s0500xx