Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

^more good advice!..thank you. I'm not that worried about the waist or thighs, but Gordon hemmed them to 34.5". I'm a little worried about the length. I wanted the no longer than 32" after it's all done. He said I can always mail the back to be hemmed some more if they are too long for my liking.

^lol...yep, that was me. I'll see what i can do to get some pics up for you. I should get them tomorrow.

thanks, and congrats on the purchase. great choice for a first.

i finally got my first samurais a few weeks ago

first i got these 710s, (sorry for crap night iphone pics)

didn't do post/pre soak pics on these, soaked them right away when i got it

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

really like the fit on them

then i got these 610-RR

not sure how i feel about the low rise on these yet, worn for about a week and a half straight so they are stretching out some now

thighs feels a little too tight at times

post soak

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

Guest denimefreak21oz
I was a bit bored and thought about a Samurai collab I would instantly buy.

Create your own Samurai jeans!

The cut: S0500XX

sj-s0500xx-04.jpg

The denim: 17oz Zero denim

1264405683.jpg

Buttons and rivets

sj-s510xx19oz-04.jpg

Two-tone arcuates like on the S310XX

s310xx19oz_2_pc2.jpg

Additional wishes

- full or half-lined backpockets

- special pocket bag material

- special leather patch

What are your ideas?! :)

17oz zero denim..RHT& LHT..natural indigo dye.repeated 100 time he he..very2 dark blue.then over dye black powder..cut s0710..button donut gold..rivets ufo...wit lunar moon .in centre.crotch revets .suspender button sunrise gold.patch using katana handle plate.back pocket gold arcuate .sword selvedge wit no red line pure gold thread....wtf...im dreaming again.

wheres the "fire" in them???

I have 8 month earth elements which have the brownish purple weft and its becoming pretty apparent that having a different color weft doesnt effect the fading at all.. its still fading blue to white

Finally got around to borrowing a camera to get some fit pics on my S0500XX.

I purposely left them long to have a decent cuff, and even a little extra so that when they wash they'll be the right length (hopefully). I did 2x hot soak.

Contrary to advice I sized down one. I am super glad I did because I like the fit a lot. I think they'll look even better in a few months after the first wash. Never been happier with an article of clothing!

zAbjZ.jpg

Is8Pc.jpg

AdR7K.jpg

I do have a bit of ass and dick bulge, along with some hip flair, but it's hardly noticeable when I'm not doing a shot that accentuates this.

If your thighs are big there's no way you should be sizing down three. From what it sounds like, you should go TTS....

The raw measurement doesn't include any shrinkage, so if you ever intend to get the jeans wet then they will shrink your nuts off. If your thighs are really that big I would go true to size.