Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

exchanged for a pair of sz.33 S710s and just arrived today, thought i was getting lot.13 but these are lot.14, anyone else have a pair of Lot.14 s710?

dsc02231.jpg

28qyqg6.jpg

gave them a hot soak and drying them now, might do another hot soak in a few hours.

Hello everyone. First post after reading the whole thread

Just ordered a 710 size 32 from BiG, my true waist is a 31.5/32. I'm 5'7 and got them hemmed to a 36. Hope they turn out good after hotsoak. I'll be getting a lot 14 as well. I understand these have the red tab + arcs. Will post pre and aftersoak measurements when they get here.

ron those are fucking kickass. the 710s are definitely my next pair. been waiting years for them but have got to wait a couple more. damn.

james, you looking good there. can't wait to see you in your new buy. haha. those jeans your wife are wearing, are they lee? the whiskering at the front is nice.

P.S. btw, did you wife come back to sg with you the last time you came back? vividly remember a lady i met on the opening of OGL and you went back home with her. was that your wife?

looking forward to fit pics pokpok

dsc02245ma.jpg

dsc02247ef.jpg

dont mind the red sox slippers.

nut hugging tight but the denim stretches pretty fast.

post soak measurements

waist - 33in

inseam - 36in

hem - 8in

going to wear these for a few weeks and decide how much im going to hem.

I received my 510XX24-L from 2nd, only 3 days from order and it's here.

I notice that the lot number in mine is 13-1195, I haven't seen one with similar number in this forum, anyone know the distinction from the others?

Mine has red tab plus black arc.

ron those are fucking kickass. the 710s are definitely my next pair. been waiting years for them but have got to wait a couple more. damn.

james, you looking good there. can't wait to see you in your new buy. haha. those jeans your wife are wearing, are they lee? the whiskering at the front is nice.

P.S. btw, did you wife come back to sg with you the last time you came back? vividly remember a lady i met on the opening of OGL and you went back home with her. was that your wife?

hope to see you in your 710s ran, go get em!! ;D

Yes, she was in the store too :)

You getting the 710?

I thought your prefer the 0500 cut?

that's why it isn't bad to have a closet full of different cuts in many different denim weights ;)

Agreed, I just need a separate closet full of money with which to do this.

When I'm a billionaire I will make sure to rep selvedge on the cover of Forbes.

Just ordered a 710 size 32 from BiG,...I understand these have XXXXXXXXX. Will post pre and aftersoak measurements when they get here.

I received my pair of lot #14 710's last week from blue in green lol surprised they had the XXXXXXXXX (the pair on their site didn't have em)
and there is still the edit button you can use... ;)

I don't think they heard you, b_F...

theyre a little bit baggier than id like.

I did the initial warm soak and machine dried them but i fear that if i machine wash them and they dont turn out how i want them to, then they will also be undesirable to buy in the supermarket

think im gonna cut my losses and just size down one