Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

you will love those 24oz monsters, i hope they shrink down enouph for you! i gave mine a hot wash before wairing and they shrunk down a bit but not too much! and they have stretched out some now (i did size down though!)

p.s. wear them in the heat!! go on, be a man!!!!!

If you're trying to find the Samurai HQ shop they have directions on their HQ site.

http://www.samurai-j.com/access/index.html

Click the little camera icons on the map to see the turns, it helps a TON. I visited the shop when I was on vacation a few months ago. Be sure to watch your head under the bridge!

Here's a cool pan shot I got of the shop. Click the picture for glorious high resolution.

4649560971_0b925ed41a_z.jpg

I ended up picking up some S710xx's when I was out there in a size 38 because I was all bloated from drinking a ton of water and consuming tons of the awesome sodium loaded street food. These being my first pair of non poor person jeans I was wrong in my estimation how much they'd shrink. They're awesome jeans but they just don't fit me. I ended up buying a pair of cheap Uniqlo 35"ers that fit me great so any advice on that would be appreciated.

Not sure if anyone is interested in buying but here's pics of the S710xx pair i have. They were purchased at the HQ, worn in Kyoto for one day, soaked once, dried, and thats it. Click the jean pics for high rez.

4869185990_a9858fa1d7_z.jpg

4869180828_a3bf1b6301_z.jpg

4868568417_7b830e0d9a_z.jpg

31424_446227983237_500023237_5877245_2388702_n.jpg

And here are my s710xx. Worn ~10 months.

IMGP6508.JPG

IMGP6515.JPG

Knee repair. I like when wear wraps around the whole leg.

IMGP6510.JPG

IMGP6511.JPG

IMGP6523.JPG

IMGP6528.JPG

IMGP6533.JPG

Honeycomb wearing through on the reverse. That's always fun.

IMGP6541.JPG

Washed once during first 8 months. Then I decided the wear was satisfactory, and that it was time to turn them into light-blue jeans. Since then they've been machine-washed ~4 times.

More Samurai 710xx (props to all the others!). Also at 10months, 1 hand wash, one more wash coming soon. Color is lighter than actual, though it can really vary, even to the eye, depending on the light. I also found that the denim really comes alive after a wash, and then gets more monochromatic after a few weeks of wear.

2wnnxjs.jpg

s26uqt.jpg

5mbl10.jpg

ha ha ha, yeah maybe its me thats been making a mess!!! and yes i am in SW London, how about you?

You can always tell the British by the houses/gardens, etc in the photos. Maybe like Kate Moss, you've got the London look! I'm in overcast NW10.

nate, love the color on those, I can't believe that's only from one hand wash?? when did you do it?

thanks. i did the wash about 2 weeks ago. filled the tub up with hot water, squirted some Dr. Bronners into my hand, and scrubbed them till they were nice and sudsy. after the wash they were really grainy, contrasty, and electric blue, but with wear they took on a bit of a gray cast-- probably from dirt. they're actually a bit darker now than they look in the pics. in a couple weeks i'll give em another wash and post pics to show that fresh look.

just got my 710's and there great , i think ive just found my favourite samurai denim there alot more slubby than my 0500's but i dont think they are as rough as my 5000's (cant realy compair right now) cant wait to get some wear on them now

My Black Knights maybe 5 or 6 months of wear don't really know anymore don't care either the black is finally giving in spots of wear still dark everywhere else. These had an initial soak and a wash back in Febuary due to a incident with my lab puppy..

4889296685_97c0ee057e_z.jpg

Best I could get with my dying d90.

710 blk 1st edition... can't remember the no. of washes but around 4 since their release... irregular wear nowadays...

Are there lighter weight 710s available now? Like the 2nd version frmo a couple years back?

4665571319_eb5ba42f28_z.jpg