Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

okay..i am just asking about measurement with BiG's chart since they are the only english website providing it that i know. and for the reason i am asking to buy from pirate is becuz BiG it's out of my sz for LOT 13...does all sufu member act like this dude???

whatever123 - your a total waste of resources. you should seriously kill yourself. if you dont buy from BIG you dont use their resources and then buy somewhere else you retarded douche bag. seriously, just kill yourself now. thanks bitch boy! your a fucking douche bag. you dont buy pants from someone else while using big measurements. your a piece of shit and you will look retarded on sammys. later you fucking bitch

don't even bother to send me this stupid pm again..cuz i don't even log on if i wasn't going to ask a question...it's stupid shit like you that make me want to stay out of postin on forum, and FYI i am gonna buy at BiG cuz they will restock around mid of SEP

oh..u r gonna neg rep me?? lolz it's fine, already have -2 from that dude...yea...BiG was the first site that i originally wanted to purchase from, but they are out of LOT 13 sz 29, mind you, not LOT 13N ;). and i don't see 710xx on pirate...and didn't know i will get this gay ass flamming me for just saying 39.5 inch length from BiG -____-. sorry for turning this post into something flammable zzzzz, ill not reply anything that guy post anymore :)

hey guys, i am about to buy a pair 710 lot 13 from pirates. i need some advice for how much i should hem it down to, the inseam on BiG measures at 39.5 inch, i am 5'9", i usually wear my jeans 32 to 33, with 32 showing socks when i sit and 33 with a lil stacking. i looked up some post that guy it's 5'10" and hem it to 36?? (sorry i don't remember the name).
lol..that's all i asked..not specific asking whatever123. oh, and i asked Yuichi if he can order for me when BiG told me they are out of stock, Yuichi is a very nice guy thou

Yuichi is a very nice guy thou

quoted for truth.

it is very easy to deal with Yuichi and i have done proxies for people in my country before. he gives very detailed answers to questions and he makes you feel like you're not obligated to buy. i have bought everything from either yuichi or gordon and i would say the both of them provide excellent service.

now I understand the whole conversation...

I dunno if Samurai ever changed the inseam length in a noticable amount so IMO it doesn't matter if the batch is new or old. As Yuichi has to special order them, you will get the Lot.13 anyways.

And here a little preview on the AW 2010: Most models are out but still some nice pics. Esp the one with the nearly black weft and golden selvage line. ight be the 'void'? Check the bottom

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=de&ie=UTF-8&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://spiral-jeans.com/sa-aw-10-saj.htm&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.de&usg=ALkJrhie3d3gO5nwujBw9Ogk0FYRM97Hwg

So I just asked Sandy and here's what she replied about the 24oz RHT:

Dear xxx,

Thank you for your email and continuous support to Samurai Jeans.

We are sorry to inform that we do not have a schedule of re-producing

the 24oz right hand twill denim at the moment.

Please keep an eye on our official website for updates.

Best regards,

Sandy

Samurai Jeans

So I might have to get the 24oz LHT ;)

okay..i am just asking about measurement with BiG's chart since they are the only english website providing it that i know. and for the reason i am asking to buy from pirate is becuz BiG it's out of my sz for LOT 13...does all sufu member act like this dude???

whatever123 - your a total waste of resources. you should seriously kill yourself. if you dont buy from BIG you dont use their resources and then buy somewhere else you retarded douche bag. seriously, just kill yourself now. thanks bitch boy! your a fucking douche bag. you dont buy pants from someone else while using big measurements. your a piece of shit and you will look retarded on sammys. later you fucking bitch

don't even bother to send me this stupid pm again..cuz i don't even log on if i wasn't going to ask a question...it's stupid shit like you that make me want to stay out of postin on forum, and FYI i am gonna buy at BiG cuz they will restock around mid of SEP

Don't worry about it man - there are lots of people out there who, even as adults, have trouble controlling and conveying their emotions :rolleyes:

You should have seen some of the comments on my blog when I mentioned I didn't like the denim on some LVCs...thank god wordpress has the comment edit function.

@b_F: You sure you need another pair of Samurai's :P

jk, go for it man - I would love to see how the 24 oz denim turns out.

Unfortunately where I am, even 21oz is too heavy for winter...