Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

love that texture shot...

did you get those taken in? (tapered)

Yes I got them tapered from the knee down to match 710 measurements.

nice to see the first 24oz RHT evolution from this board.

any information about washing/soaks?

I did 5 initial short no agitation soaks and hang dries just to get them fully shrunk (since I was sending them in for tapering).

Since I started wearing them I've machine washed twice, I forget exactly when, but just threw them in a front-loading washer with some Dr. Bronner's and put it on hawt.

They've been on semi-hiatus cause you just can't wear them in 90+ heat but I plan on taking them to the next level this fall/winter.

Its #10, the thing about sams is that this is my 3rd pair and i still cant get one to fit right, so im going to try to wear these out for a week or so and if they are still too tight at the waist im just going to sell them and stick to my diors. Everything else fits perfectly its just the waist that fucks it up, so i wouldn't really wash them anymore.

Thanks for the help though.

Here's a quick shot of my 0500's taken with an iPhone 3g, contrast was adjusted a bit to show what the iPhone couldn't. I'll post up more detailed shots in a few more months when I have a real camera.

photo2fn.jpg

0500 Waist 34, 9 months wear, 1 initial hot soak then a hot wash and dry to get shrinkage out of the way. 3 hand washes since then, last washed Thursday. I've lost some weight in the last year and these fit very loosely now. Thinking about a pair of F310 in a few months to replace these.

not bad, but i don't really have a job i can wear jeans to anymore. and when i do, i end up wearing my ande whalls. but they're slow and stead long term project

Yeah Id love to where these for the rest of the year but come october these are on the back burner till 2012. But these have definitely sold me on Samurai's black denim.

Received my s5000vx 21oz pre washed from Yuichi on Tuesday. Just cold soaked to see if i could get any of the wrinkles out before I start wearing them. lot 12 sz 35, sized up 1 - 1.5. More pictures when dry

IMG_1829.jpg

still damp but i was able to stand them up

s5000vx21ozstandfront.jpg

s5000vx21ozstandback.jpg