Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

The 24oz-Ls have the new Samurai arcs. Only Samurais sold in the US do not have arcs and tabs. You'll need to get some proxied from Japan if you live in the US and want arcs and tabs. You should be able to find some 24oz-Rs on Rakuten. Then just check out the proxy thread.

only sizes of the S510XX24oz-R I found are smal sizes like 28 or 29.

Good luck though or take Stack's size 32

Bought a used pair of sammies, the 2 top buttons were pretty loose on them and on my second day of wearing the jeans the top button fell off.

Is there any way to get spare buttons for these? Who should i try to contact? Sorry if this been discussed before.

thanks for help.

Contact Gordon at BiG ([email protected]). He replaced a button for me on a pair of Momos with a Sam top button. He may not have any around though, so there may be a wait.

Alternately, you email Kiya at SE, Blue Owl, or Denimdoctors and see if they can provide that repair service. Or check around your local tailors that do denim repair.

Or you can look online for denim buttons. Craft stores sometimes have them. Some are hammered on, some are screw-back.

post soak measurements after 2 days wear:

waist: 16.25

front rise: 11

back rise: 15

upper thigh: 11.25

knee: 8.75

leg opening: 7.5

inseam 37

i sized up two because i like the 19oz cotton and i like the fit but i wanted it to be a little looser and not to skinny

Well I have 23" thighs & 16" calfs so they're definitely not going to look super slim on me.

There is a little room on the thighs still, which is why I think there could be a bit more shrinkage.

I think I will go with the machine wash/dry which I will do tomorrow.

But I don't know about sizing down, if I did, I don't think I could button them cause they fit very nice on the waist (went TTS).

Thanks guys! Appreciate it.

I'm actually going to do the wash/dry right now, hopefully it will get most, if not all the shrinkage out of the way. Luckily I have only really worn these for 2 weeks & not even that hard cause of work/classes.

***** EDIT *****

FRESH OUT THE WASHER/DRYER!

JA201261.jpg

LOVE the fit now.

Bought a used pair of sammies, the 2 top buttons were pretty loose on them and on my second day of wearing the jeans the top button fell off.

Is there any way to get spare buttons for these? Who should i try to contact? Sorry if this been discussed before.

thanks for help.

Contact Gordon at BiG ([email protected]). He replaced a button for me on a pair of Momos with a Sam top button. He may not have any around though, so there may be a wait.

Alternately, you email Kiya at SE, Blue Owl, or Denimdoctors and see if they can provide that repair service. Or check around your local tailors that do denim repair.

Or you can look online for denim buttons. Craft stores sometimes have them. Some are hammered on, some are screw-back.

You could also contact Samurai about it, I had them fix a loose button for me once before, and they did it for free. The only problem is that it is pretty pricey to ship the jeans to them and then have them ship it back to you after the repair if you don't live in Japan.