Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

tell me when you find a pair :)

or do you have information about a new collab? because the last one is completely sold out

ive found a pair, but alas not in your size but mine! i don't wanna talk about it too much as their is 5 days left! fingers crossed!

and of course if i see any i will let you know in the future :)

Can you post some measurements? Hem, waist, rise? Might be interested :) .

Sorry for the delay, for anyone interested the measurements are as follows..

Hem 8.5"

Knee 9.5"

Thigh 11"

Front Rise 10"

Guest Midnite8
Ed posted this pic in another thread.

Ed, I can't wait for the info on those 710s, I'm 99% sure to be in :D :D :D

IMG_0620.jpg

Me too! Well, only if I don't get the eternal contest pairs, still waiting on Gordon to let us know which sizes will be available after he ships out all pre-orders :o

Guest Midnite8

Lol I know right, he told us to give us our paypal to receive an invoice on a product we've never even seen before and don't know the details!(unless I was not careful enough to look back some pages or a different thread to see the details)

he prob just forgot if he posted it or not, he's posted details of several other 10 year anniversaries in other threads (ironheart, pbj, etc)

Lol I know right, he told us to give us our paypal to receive an invoice on a product we've never even seen before and don't know the details!(unless I was not careful enough to look back some pages or a different thread to see the details)

you will definitely love these

16oz geisha denim

s710 cut

1 take5 1 samurai arcuates

no tabs

1 patch benny and nogami san playing mahjong

take5 top gold button samurai buttons on rest