Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

yeah of course...forgive an non-native speaker ;)

yeah, no worries. with your collection of raw denim (esp. sams) there is no doubt you know what you're talking about, just trying to clear up everything in case there was any confusion

isn't deliberately jumping in the ocean with your jeans on for the purposes of artificially rusting your buttons the exact opposite of coolstorybroconcept?

or are you gonna tell people you had to swim to shore when the deepwater horizon exploded?

isn't deliberately jumping in the ocean with your jeans on for the purposes of artificially rusting your buttons the exact opposite of coolstorybroconcept?

or are you gonna tell people you had to swim to shore when the deepwater horizon exploded?

Buttons were already rusty, I went to the beach in the night with some friends so i decided to get into the water with jeans.

yo beautiful freak, what's up with these.. cinch back?

Samurai Jeans S8000JX-N

Left Hand Twill Texas Cotton

18oz Samurai Original Japanese Selvage Denim

100% Texas Cotton

This model is pretty much what you summarized. For pics and a little bit more description, look here:

http://en.item.rakuten.com/2nd/sj-s8000jx-n/

Ed is just lazy. It's unfair to talk about Samurai when I'm asleep :P

I discussed that model over on mynudies.com with mikecch

I think 2nd gives you all information and pictures you need. Of course the 18oz LHT Texas Cotton is interesting. IIRC we were offered that denim for the LHT Samurai contest...I never knew why we didn't take it in the end.

As I don't like cinchbacks and exposed rivets (and am broke ATM) I won't buy this pair. But hell, the details are soooo nice!