Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I actually thought I had a few more pairs. I guess I didn't lose my mind completely. I also noticed that I really don't have any special models, just the ones they put out every year.

sammies.jpg

I liked how jbphoto23 posted just his patches, so I'm gonna bite his steez.

sammies2.jpg

From Top Left:

- 5000BK (First Run)

- 0500xx

- 710xx 19 oz.

- S0210XJ (First Run)

- 5000VX

- S0110XJ

- SM310DX-HC

- S0510XX66-RR

- BiG USA Model

I think my favorite is the 0500XX in terms of fit and texture. Anyway, I love all this shit.

still beating myself for missing out on the big USA sams.

24oz lht are increasingly seductive to me, might have to pick up a pair for the winter months ahead (but too many collabs coming out in the next few months that i'd like as well...)

wow..care to share the back with us ? They look great

sure, just it was a hard time taking them with the right color... and I didn't make it for the back side pics. I didn't want to post poor pics.

here you are, random pics to see how they are like.

s0037months2s1w3.jpg

s0037months2s1w4.jpg

I've no idea about the words so I just used google translate and there it says "empty" and talks about the fifth element which is void.

And as they announced earlier that the 5th element (viod/emptiness) will have a charcoal weft...well...that's enough to convince me to say the S5000GX-S is "void"

This is the "Wind" model, reagrding Samurai's announcement about the yellow/greenish weft color: http://www.e2nd.net/br-sj/sj-411-02-f/sj-s5000gx-k.htm

Sky was never mentioned. As you said above, it was "Wind"