Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

what does everyone think of the element models BiG has put up so far?

I'll be buying the wind model, as soon as it is available. I might get the s634GX too, but I'm reserving my decision until more details are released.

The fire model jacket also looks pretty cool, but I don't think fire jacket and wind jeans would go together particularly well. That and the jackets will be released just in time for the Australian summer, which is probably not the best time to be wearing them.

I have the weirdest issue with my earth elements...

On my 19 oz 510's I can spill anything on em and they'll come right off after a few hours of wearing them...

But with these everything sticks... kind of annoying

Otherwise these jeans are dope.. way better fit than the 510's.. Always wished I got this fit instead...

Although I dont see anything special happening with the dyed weft.. I took my my hemmed pieces and sanded them down to to the blue underneath and it seems pretty normal...

Samurai S510XX19oz size 34 Lot.10

They came in one-wash condition from Yuichi. Last one with the old detaling so that's why I bought them in one-wash condition.

S510XX19ozfitpic1.jpg

Measurements:

waist: 32"

front rise: 11,5"

back rise: 15,75"

thigh: 13,375"

knee: 9,5"

leg opening: 8,5"

inseam: 36"

And why I fvcking love that brand:

P1000940.jpg

Sunrise button

P1000943.jpg

Rivets

P1000946.jpg

Inside view of the rivet

P1000947.jpg

Different rivets on the inside

P1000948.jpg

Pocket bag cloth

P1000949.jpg

Thick, 19oz silver selvage denim

P1000950.jpg

Red Tab with white letters

P1000953.jpg

Snapped those fit pics last night. Samurai 710 tagged 34x36 hemmed 2" off the length pre-soak. Hot soaked for about an hour, drip dried for 20 min then machine dried on hot for around 30 min. Soaked again then hung dry. Happy with them, but like the Jins I think I'm going to wish I went up at least one more size in the long run. Will edit this post with measurements pre and post shrinkage for reference when find my tape measure.....

Better late then never.

Pre:

Waist- 17.75"

Inseam- 37.5" hemmed

Front Rise- 12"

Rear Rise- 15.5"

Thigh- 13"

Knee- 9.75"

Leg Opening- 8.5"

Waist- 16.75"

Inseam- 35.25"

Front Rise- 11"

Rear Rise- 15"

Thigh- 12"

Knee- 9"

Leg Opening- 8"

Better fit pics.

Samsinsept.jpg

Post second soak (hottest tap water) S0500xx15oz lot. 12 fit pics:

img1319vk.jpgimg1321wd.jpgimg1322v.jpg

I think i sized too big, they are tagged 38 and my size is 36.(i was kinda looking for a fuller fit with lighter denim for the warmer days, but i think this is too big)

Will take BiG style measurements if some one wants them.

b_F, very nice! You have quite the collection now! :)

Farmer - so that's what a sized up 710 looks like... Sweet. I should have done the same. Mine are languishing in the closet, suffering from the double whammy of being TTS and Lot. 10 :P

HOLY - that's a great fit!!!

Must spread for all of you....:mad:

The S0210XJ' s are coming along slowly... They'll be getting more wear now with the cool weather finally

641b8967.jpg

e2c08056.jpg

sitting at family bbq reading sufu on my iphone:rolleyes:... 710s just got some sweet ketchup removal fades. I hear you riff. Im in the same boat with my tts s5000vx. S0210XJs are looking nice! its about time you post in the evo thread with a pair:D I'm surprised how much faster they seem to fade then my first Jins. Mine are already white in places. Just got handed a turkey burger...

^great shit there nuk1...must spread!

Better late then never.

Pre:

Waist- 17.75"

Inseam- 37.5" hemmed

Front Rise- 12"

Rear Rise- 15.5"

Thigh- 13"

Knee- 9.75"

Leg Opening- 8.5"

Waist- 16.75"

Inseam- 35.25"

Front Rise- 11"

Rear Rise- 15"

Thigh- 12"

Knee- 9"

Leg Opening- 8"

Better fit pics.

Samsinsept.jpg

great and thx for posting measurements...must spread!

this is going to be my next samurai of course ;)...

@Holy: great fit...must spread!

I think these is nothing more to do and just wait for new announcements. The 5 element models were mentioned quite often but Samurai was very silent about other models. I guess it will be exactly how it was with the element jackets. They just popped up and I don't think many on here knew about them before.

So there is not much information about that 634-cut they will release other than the pictures you might already have seen

Did they produce it every year? I remember I asked Edmond about it last year. What did it look like?