Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

What is special about the Geisha denim, BF? It looks good in pics, but what makes it different from other Samurai denim?

I don't think that there's anything that makes it super special or unique, but it's a high quality, slubby 16 oz. denim with a pink selvage ID that you don't usually see on Samurai's men's jeans.

Something else I noticed about the collabs. The arcs seem to be stitched with a heavier thread than usual. Is this so or is all of the arc stitching on Samurai jeans heavier?

And Plalai04 - Tell us your impressions of the collab jeans since you have seen them?

yeah, after you mentioned it I looked again at the pics..the stitching looks really thick and stands out.

I always wondered if Samurai uses 100% cotton threads for the black arcs. ploycore threads would be moer durable and the threads shouldn't fade. So it would be a smart move.

yeah, after you mentioned it I looked again at the pics..the stitching looks really thick and stands out.

I always wondered if Samurai uses 100% cotton threads for the black arcs. ploycore threads would be moer durable and the threads shouldn't fade. So it would be a smart move.

Yes, i have SAT510 in my hand and confirm that the thread for arc is thicker than normal samurai.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=236092

I've been told by BiG that all of Samurai's stitching thread is 100% cotton.